Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Xide said:

I dont think Nora was to happy watching Jes getting ready for one of her all day cam shows.

We shall see what develops....mabey she dont give a damn, 

All the girls were out at the time, apart from Jess. Irma said she is working this afternoon

OK some things that i have noticed....others may disagree with me but here goes!!!

1. Nora looks way more relaxed this time now and friendly as compared to being uptight as before...however i dont understand her flirty attitude with Irma...on one hand she seems to be someone with a steady bf therefore she doesnt involve in any thing too naughty like last night...on the other hand she is flirting with Irma...but overall i believe unless Irma responds she will continue to be a timepass...

2.  Irma is not as sexually aggressive as she was back in 2015...the way she flirted or looked to have something sexual, was not seen later when she returned last year and now...but still credit to her...she has made the environment more lively and somewhat fun...dont understand who both barca 1 and 2 both got naughty on her 1st night...still hope Irma stays for full 3 months..i hope during this time, Anna and Caro return (my two other fav barca girls)..i think their three months gap is done...lets see who goes...Jessica seems fun and happy with Irma..Nicole is really hot but has a bf so she cant really be naughty...ideally I want to see Anna/Irma reunion

3. Danaya and Karol just remind me of K&K back when they were at Barca....just teasing eachother....

Lotta ppl here have commented that RLC wants more of such stuff..probably passed as a negative comment but I really hope so....after that magic pills controversy RLC had pretty much become DEAD...well...welcome back Irma..