Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You just said what most of us are thinking but cannot say it because of the MODS,  I will say this :  Irma has gone down a few notches in my appreciation.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont ban me mods -- i jus hate to see people settle for less than what they are worth. --  Irma is a doll -- she jus sometimes lets her immaturity rule. -- I love em all - jus want the best for them. -- Sorry everyone!!! --I mean it im sorry but im an emotional guy.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Please dont ban me mods -- i jus hate to see people settle for less than what they are worth. --  Irma is a doll -- she jus sometimes lets her immaturity rule. -- I love em all - jus want the best for them. -- Sorry everyone!!! --I mean it im sorry but im an emotional guy.

Excuse me Sir. are you serious?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Kein Rückgrat.

Das wird's sein...

Trotzdem, eine interessante Nacht, wenn auch nicht anregend, aber dennoch lustig.

Bin mal gespannt, was uns die Hühner noch alles so bieten werden, bis sie abgelegt sind und ausgetauscht werden.

Interessante Konstellation in diesem Salon.....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Das war nicht lustig. Das war widerlich und traurig. Wie ein schlimmer Unfall: Ekelhafter Anblick, aber man muss hinsehen.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Guess im a little too attached, because i live in the same town. ---  Irma is such a doll -- she can have the world and i jus dont wanna see her hurt. ----  The other girls are jus as good but they follow Irma alot and how she is. -- Jus want the best for them. --- ill be glad when i leave here so i dont have to see so much as what i see. --- I am thankful tho some of the girls who have been there would never come back again to the apartment or the situation ever again. ---Again im sorry guys!!!!!

Calm down, buddy,

Youre right, Irma is a doll. Yes, a doll. But no more. She is cold, like a dog's snout. She has no feelings, but the only feeling for money in the wallet. I, pesonally won't never meet her in real life. Forget her, that will be the best.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Guess im a little too attached, because i live in the same town. ---  Irma is such a doll -- she can have the world and i jus dont wanna see her hurt. ----  The other girls are jus as good but they follow Irma alot and how she is. -- Jus want the best for them. --- ill be glad when i leave here so i dont have to see so much as what i see. --- I am thankful tho some of the girls who have been there would never come back again to the apartment or the situation ever again. ---Again im sorry guys!!!!!

Chill man . they are not getting hurt.
They are entertainers and entertain people and sometime want to have fun for themselves. 
If you , me or anyone like it or not like  it . this is our problem. 
They gave us a good show . guy is ugly ok but its not easy to find Brad Pit or Tom Cruise  for you and others . Watch the girls and have fun . 

Its an entertainment website and thats what we get . 

Even if you dont like the guy just watching Irma and Stella moan was worth the money. 

And the last few minutes when Stella fingered Irma was worth it.

It was a show and take it as a show. 

• Upvote 2