Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

True dat.  probably more than just one.  Not a bad gig.  Lie on your back and paint for how many years.

It does help if you're a genius ... I'd have been painting female bottoms instead though.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT Make that 13, Masha and Sasha are at it again...or do we not count them because they've probably fucked 3 times already today...:dodgy:

I saw a BJ but Sasha washing her cunt was my highlight of the day.

Belle is always the last one to be painted, massaged ... A worrying sign that Stella's panties are still on because I think Belle might follow suit - 5-6 months ago Belle's panties might already be off in anticipation.

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

Stella's paint theme should be The Sierra Nevada Mt. Range.  Next I want Belle to be Spongbob Square pants.  You know where the eyes will be.

My eyes are always on My Belle:heart: anyway.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT Make that 13, Masha and Sasha are at it again...or do we not count them because they've probably fucked 3 times already today...:dodgy:

a good Sunday 13 fucks in 16 apartments... (only Leora, Adriana, Julia and Zoya missing)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

Stella's paint theme should be The Sierra Nevada Mt. Range.  Next I want Belle to be Spongbob Square pants.  You know where the eyes will be.

I would paint a big dildo on her as a reminder of better times.