Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, eremes said:

Du meinst die Gebrüder Klitschko ?

scnr

Großartiger Vergleich!  Ich wollte nämlich zuerst schreiben "männliche Gesichtszüge mit Pickeln", Habe es aber gelassen, damit der Shitstorm, der mich gleich triftt, nicht ganz so heftig ist

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Großartiger Vergleich!  Ich wollte nämlich zuerst schreiben "männliche Gesichtszüge mit Pickeln", Habe es aber gelassen, damit der Shitstorm, der mich gleich triftt, nicht ganz so heftig ist

Fairerweise sollten wir das aber für die englischsprachige Welt übersetzen,also:

Fairly, however, we should translate that for the English-speaking world, so:

eremes: Du meinst die Gebrüder Klitschko ?

You mean the Klitschko-brothers?

balt2103: Great comparison! I wanted to write first "male facial features with pimples", but I have left it, so that the Shitstorm, which will hit me  is not quite so violent

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

Fairerweise sollten wir das aber für die englischsprachige Welt übersetzen,also:

Fairly, however, we should translate that for the English-speaking world, so:

eremes: Du meinst die Gebrüder Klitschko ?

You mean the Klitschko-brothers?

balt2103: Great comparison! I wanted to write first "male facial features with pimples", but I have left it, so that the Shitstorm, which will hit me  is not quite so violent

Nothing gets past us eremes...it only takes a right click...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually I like the twins...Sexy little teases that they are, and probably not as innocent as they look...::)

But they are obviously not the brightest candles on the cake ...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But still easy on the eye...::). I'd watch recordings of University Challenge and Mastermind if it was brains I was looking for...:biggrin:

That's correct.