Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Well I hope all the past Nora knockers have been paying attention for the last couple of hours to see the Queen at her best. While the young pretenders have been trying to over shadow her, Nora have proven she is still the best. Thank you Nora, the Queen reigns supreme 

no doubt about it happyman, have seen her so this before, and always enjoy it, as she definitely knows how to bate:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Miguel loves Nicole nearly as much as I do...:heart:

WTF is Jesse complaining about now. Oh Nicole hadn't washed the fucking bath out!!!! :angry:

So they've all had there 3 way fucking staged massage, Nora's had her intimate bate, Jess has flashed her pussy, intimately to some lucky bastard, and Nicole wants to spend a bit of quality REAL time with her boyfriend and she askes her to clean the fucking bath out...:angry:

This says it all about these 3 in B1 I'm afraid...

To be fair, nobody wants to clean someone else's mess out of the tub. That's just gross.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Nora showed her dildo to jes

maybe she offered it to Jess, like she did to K & K before hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well I hope all the past Nora knockers have been paying attention for the last couple of hours to see the Queen at her best. While the young pretenders have been trying to over shadow her, Nora have proven she is still the best. Thank you Nora, the Queen reigns supreme 

Sorry Happy but NO, I'm sick to death of these 3 I'm afraid....

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, chipjack said:

To be fair, nobody wants to clean someone else's mess out of the tub. That's just gross.

In B1 it happens pretty often to be honest. The girls will rinse the bath out before they get a shower. Believe me, I've been on here a bit longer than you...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Happy but NO, I'm sick to death of these 3 I'm afraid....

I ended up watching Irma eat. I think I've figured out what I find so captivating about her. In high school, I dated a very sweet girl named Lisa, and she moved away and it was all so terribly unfair and tragic in that excessively dramatic way that everything gets when you're sixteen. Anyway, if I'd run into Lisa half-a-dozen years later, she would have probably looked very much like Irma. Moreover, she was also soft-spoken, sweet natured, with a wild side that showed up unexpectedly sometimes. Irma's not Lisa, but I enjoy a lot of the same things about her - basically because those are the things I still find attractive in a woman.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chipjack said:

I ended up watching Irma eat. I think I've figured out what I find so captivating about her. In high school, I dated a very sweet girl named Lisa, and she moved away and it was all so terribly unfair and tragic in that excessively dramatic way that everything gets when you're sixteen. Anyway, if I'd run into Lisa half-a-dozen years later, she would have probably looked very much like Irma. Moreover, she was also soft-spoken, sweet natured, with a wild side that showed up unexpectedly sometimes. Irma's not Lisa, but I enjoy a lot of the same things about her - basically because those are the things I still find attractive in a woman.

and I bet she'd clean the bath out after her Chip...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In B1 it happens pretty often to be honest. The girls will rinse the bath out before they get a shower. Believe me, I've been on here a bit longer than you...:dodgy:

Actually, you joined just over 3 years after I did, according to your profile. :) Maybe it's a newer profile.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

and I bet she'd clean the bath out after her Chip...:dodgy:

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just saying it's gross. But I really, really hate cleaning out the tub anyway. It's the worst part of cleaning the bathroom as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0216 Nora and Irma to bed - lights off

so are you done for the night, or are you going to wait up for M & S + guests ??????????