Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Reasons why people are upset with Kami: Jan.1,'17 to Jan.16,'17 trip to UAE;Jan.17,'17 to Jan.25'17 in Moscow but half time spent outside apartment;Jan.26'17 to Jan.29,'17 in France;Jan.30,'17 to Feb.10,'17 in Moscow but a lot of time spent out of apartment;Feb.10,'17 to ? on another trip to places unknown.

Who are these people?

Do you know the life of a Model and how they have to frequently travel for work,,,many many times per year,,,,,,, after 1 year and 10 days you still don't get it yet? being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Who are these people?

Do you know the life of a Model and how they have to frequently travel for work,,,many many times per year,,,,,,, after 1 year and 10 days you still don't get it yet? being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

You don't get it either.I couldn't care less what you have to say.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Some of you might hate me and hate the things that I say,,,,, but from the day I was born until now I never had to beg for anyone to like me or have I ever had to beg for friends... Deep down inside you know I'm right.

This apt has been here for exactly 1 year and 9 days,,,and it has always been the same from day one,,,if anything it has gotten even better over time,,,because when K&K used to leave they actually shut the apt down,,,but now they have friends over to spend time there so we will have something to look at while they are gone.

I shouldn't have to tell some of you,,because you practically live on this Thread lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

Mikey, it don't matter much,

If your full of imperfection,

The only love you really need,

Is from the guy in your reflection.

38 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Who are these people?

Don't bother Mike there are some really obsessed guys on here. Being rational is lost

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Being rational is understanding this apt opened and Kamila went on like a two trip and it has been consistently vacant for the year. Being rational is not paying for something that gets you upset and you don't stop paying.

Thought things would change.And I was wrong.