Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, upndown said:

Mikey, it don't matter much,

If your full of imperfection,

The only love you really need,

Is from the guy in your reflection.

I make sweet sweet love to him every  night,,,,and he never let's me down,,,we paint my walls together each and every night while watching RLC:biggrin::biggrin:

54 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Being rational is understanding this apt opened and Kamila went on like a two trip and it has been consistently vacant for the year. Being rational is not paying for something that gets you upset and you don't stop paying.

When someone says something that makes a lot of sense I just got to applaud :biggrin::biggrin:

cwtf.gifcwtf.gif

Just got home. Yulia had SEX on cam  and we have a bunch of whiners Kami is going on a trip?  It's not like the apartment is empty all the time when Kami goes away. I'm not sure we would have gotten Heidi's show if Kami was around. We wouldn't have gotten Yulia 's show tonight  if Kami was home. IMO Yulia is very hot. Kami is living her life but we have seen a ton of gorgeous girls in her place when she's away. Heidi, Katya. Yulia. Maybe some of Kristy's angels. Just enjoy all the beautiful visitors they have which IMO more than makes up for Kami's absences.

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just got home. Yulia had SEX on cam  and we have a bunch of whiners Kami is going on a trip?  It's not like the apartment is empty all the time when Kami goes away. I'm not sure we would have gotten Heidi's show if Kami was around. We wouldn't have gotten Yulia 's show tonight  if Kami was home. IMO Yulia is very hot. Kami is living her life but we have seen a ton of gorgeous girls in her place when she's away. Heidi, Katya. Yulia. Maybe some of Kristy's angels. Just enjoy all the beautiful visitors they have which IMO more than makes up for Kami's absences.

Amen brother.

31 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

cwtf.gifcwtf.gifits-friday-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

Well RLC sounds expensive but its $1 something a day. Dima has to drive her around lay in bed with her while she denies him. naked. and when she meets another guy put him aside.  Id rather do the former than put up with that nonsense.

Obviously he's comfortable with the Head Games. He keeps coming back for more.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Well RLC sounds expensive but its $1 something a day. Dima has to drive her around lay in bed with her while she denies him. naked. and when she meets another guy put him aside.  Id rather do the former than put up with that nonsense.

22470970.jpgYour+username+sound+like+someone+who+got

62386915.jpg

• Upvote 2