Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Katya and redhead leave and Kami and Kristy return,new RLC viewers will be complaining that Kami and Kristy have left the apartment and been replaced by two unknown girls. LMAO

It's well known people will complain because they can see superb girls all naked just because it's not Kristy or Kamila

I will never come to understand why some people are never happy with the chance they have of being able to watch lots of beautiful new things
This apartment is by far one of the best but I see that it does not please everyone to have the chance to know the friends of Kristy and Kamila

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But on her other trips to the tropics she posted numerous photos of herself swimming and sun bathing. 

And then, she posts many photos of her trip once she returned to her apartment, it means that in fact it is not her in this case ^^

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's well known people will complain because they can see superb girls all naked just because it's not Kristy or Kamila

I will never come to understand why some people are never happy with the chance they have of being able to watch lots of beautiful new things
This apartment is by far one of the best but I see that it does not please everyone to have the chance to know the friends of Kristy and Kamila

My comment was suppose to be humorous.