Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

red hair girl ready for bath she turned off the light, put some candles, put some clothe in front of the cam ( she took it off ^^') ... LMAO

... "she took it off" ... after the shower ? ... i did not watched it ... but ... there was a glass blocking the cam view some days ago. ... :confused: ... Lets hope this is not getting the new approach in this apartment. 

I never had an issue with guest not using the shower or doing so with light off. ... but ... Currently, the guests are almost the only people left there. If now, even the showers are excluded this place would be the oposite to "The private life of other people in live 24/7." ... Like with the guests at the place of N&B, it would be better to see an empty apartment, because it would at least be honest.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... "she took it off" ... after the shower ? ... i did not watched it ... but ... there was a glass blocking the cam view some days ago. ... :confused: ... Lets hope this is not getting the new approach in this apartment. 

I never had an issue with guest not using the shower or doing so with light off. ... but ... Currently, the guests are almost the only people left there. If now, even the showers are excluded this place would be the oposite to "The private life of other people in live 24/7." ... Like with the guests at the place of N&B, it would be better to see an empty apartment, because it would at least be honest.

No she removed the towel that she put in front of the cam before the shower, but i get she doesn't want to get naked on cam ( taking bath in the dark, changing clothe in the corner,...) and i don't mind that since she is a guest ^^' but if she start covering cam yhea that'd be annoying :X

And heidi is home btw :) 

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

No she removed the towel that she put in front of the cam before the shower, but i get she doesn't want to get naked on cam ( taking bath in the dark, changing clothe in the corner,...) and i don't mind that since she is a guest ^^' but if she start covering cam yhea that'd be annoying :X

The way RLC is going is kind of strange. You can see that they want to give a good show, but with each step forward the seems to make also at least two steps in the other direction. 

Especially this apartment, would have needed some positiv development, with all the absence of the regular resident over the last months (that seems to be still increasing). ... So, it is nice to see some guest there. ... but ... When the guest start to block the cams, it is getting even worse as an empty apartment. I do not get it. Is RLC trying to force people out of there subsription? 

Anyway, like with B2, I would like to see some kind of restart for this place. ... RLC need some people in this apartment that actually have a part of their real life there.  ... Keeping everything private outside and just come over for some occasional visits do not fit with "The private life of other people live in 24/7". 

BTW, Heidi is sleeping. Let see how long it take her to get out again after she woke up. ... Maybe, we will now see Kristy spend some days outside. ... Let see. 

Mr Box, human beings are a mess, they never do what we want them to do. It is certainly even more difficult to manage young people who are building their lives, when they want to do something out of it, as Kami, Kristy and Heidi - which make them more interesting than others...

• Upvote 1

il y a 59 minutes, wathou a dit :

Non, elle retire la serviette qu'elle a mis en face de la came avant la douche, mais je reçois elle ne veut pas se déshabiller sur la came (prendre un bain dans l'obscurité, en changeant revêt dans le coin, ...) et i don 't l'esprit que depuis qu'elle est un invité ^^' mais si elle commencer à couvrir cam yhea qui serait gênant: X

Et heidi est la maison btw :) 

désolé mais la serviette a été mise après la douche, elle l'a aussi fait la 1ere fois, pour la faire sécher, mais après avoir prit sa douche dans le noir!!! peut-être que la patience va être payante, comme notre blonde chez masha, qui nous a prit 1 an de bains dans le noir, avant de nous faire les shows les plus hot de rlc!!!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 26 minutes, MrBox a dit :

La façon dont RLC va est un peu étrange. Vous pouvez voir qu'ils veulent donner un bon spectacle, mais à chaque pas en avant le semble faire également au moins deux étapes dans l'autre sens. 

Surtout cet appartement, il aurait fallu un certain développement positiv, avec toute l'absence du résident régulier au cours des derniers mois (qui semble être toujours en augmentation). ... Donc, il est agréable de voir invité là-bas. ... Mais ... Lorsque le début d'invité pour bloquer les cames, il devient encore pire comme un appartement vide. Je ne comprends pas. Est-ce que RLC tente de forcer les gens de là subsription? 

Quoi qu'il en soit, comme avec B2, je voudrais voir une sorte de redémarrage pour cet endroit. ... RLC besoin de quelques personnes dans cet appartement qui ont fait une partie de leur vie réelle là-bas. ... Garder tout à l'extérieur privé et juste venir pour quelques visites occasionnelles ne correspondent pas avec "La vie privée d'autres personnes vivent dans 24/7". 

BTW, Heidi dort. Que voir combien de temps il fallu pour sortir à nouveau après son réveil. ... Peut-être, nous allons maintenant voir Kristy passer quelques jours à l'extérieur. ... Laisse voir. 

je ne vois pas ou est le problème, que kamila et kristy soient parfois absentes parce qu'elles ont une vraie vie?!!! vous avez déjà les 2 barca qui sont remplis de cochonnes actrices, payées 2000 euros par mois pour être vulgaires et trash, montrer leur chatte de l'aube au crépuscule, en ayant des rapports homosexuels pour vous rendre heureux!!!!! l'appartement de Moscou est l'un des plus agréable à regarder, avec pleins d'invitées charmantes qui sont presque toujours présentes!!! elles ont toutes une vraie vie réelle, ce sont de vraies amies, qui ne couchent pas les unes avec les autres pour un salaire, et qui sont capables de faire des fêtes "normales", qui ne se transforment pas en orgies sexuelles débridées!!! je me demande si vous n'avez pas perdu le sens de ce qu'est une vie réelle?!!! je préfère mille fois kamila absente, que de supporter un légume aux gros seins, qui n'a que son cul et le sexe pour réussir à vivre!!!:lightbulb:

I do not see or is the problem, that kamila and kristy are sometimes absent because they have a real life? !!! You already have the 2 barca who are filled with actress sluts, paid 2000 euros a month to be vulgar and trash, show their pussy from dawn to dusk, having homosexual relationships to make you happy !!!!! The apartment in Moscow is one of the most pleasant to look at, with lots of lovely guests who are almost always there !!! They all have real real life, they are real friends, who do not sleep with each other for a salary, and who are able to make "normal" parties, which do not turn into unbridled sexual orgies !! ! I wonder if you have not lost the sense of what a real life? !!! I prefer a thousand times kamila absent, than to bear a vegetable with big breasts, which has only her ass and sex to succeed in living !!!:lightbulb:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Thank Gods Heidi is home.  This apartment needs her bad.  I love her tall double chin ass.  Been real boring in here the last week.

8 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Thank Gods Heidi is home.  This apartment needs her bad.  I love her tall double chin ass.  Been real boring in here the last week.

Yes, great to have Heidi back. (she arrived 1716)
She asleep now.. 

44 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Mr Box, human beings are a mess, they never do what we want them to do. It is certainly even more difficult to manage young people who are building their lives, when they want to do something out of it, as Kami, Kristy and Heidi - which make them more interesting than others...

How would this apartment look like, if the residents just want to show some teasing (showers, lying on the bed in underware, ..) on camera and do not agree to have a part of there real life in this place? 

... yes ... It would look a lot like this place currently. ... So ... Let face it. ... This place is dead.

The residents could be the most interresting people on earth, if would not help the project, if they just come by occasionally for a shower and some new clothing. ... For me it seems to be obvious that they keep away most of their life form this place, intentionally. It is simply way more easy for them to have everything private somewere else as to go with the idea "The private life of other people live in 24/7". Currently, there is no REAL LIFE included in this apartment. 

29 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

...I do not see or is the problem, that kamila and kristy are sometimes absent because they have a real life? ..

There would be no issue, if they would have a part of there real life at this place. ... but ... This is not the case any more. They keep everyting private outside and just talk about it here.