Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

What's happening? I post a comment saying Kami has not posted any photos of her in a bikini on the trip,the next day she posts a photo of herself on the beach in a bikini.I post a comment saying Dima and Kami have posted no photos of them together on the trip,and the next day Dima posts a photo of them together on a boat.I post a comment about no one washing sheets on Kami's bed and the next day the girls strip the bedding from Kami's bed.:huh:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

What's happening? I post a comment saying Kami has not posted any photos of her in a bikini on the trip,the next day she posts a photo of herself on the beach in a bikini.I post a comment saying Dima and Kami have posted no photos of them together on the trip,and the next day Dima posts a photo of them together on a boat.I post a comment about no one washing sheets on Kami's bed and the next day the girls strip the bedding from Kami's bed.:huh:

They obey you ! So tell Kami to dump Dima for ever...

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy cleaning Kami's bedroom, putting the sheets in the washing machine. Kami is on her way back... RedHair is seemingly packing. Maybe we will get back a normal apartment.

hope so............

Ridgerunner and Noldus, let's be optimistic. RLC can't shut down this place and Kami can't go and live with Dima - I think she was quite horrified of things she saw during her Valentine trip : the touristic crowd is not for her, she doesn't share his bad tastes...

30 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy cleaning Kami's bedroom, putting the sheets in the washing machine. Kami is on her way back... RedHair is seemingly packing. Maybe we will get back a normal apartment.

The openness of Kamilla is gone some months ago.  ... and .... I expect, it will not happen. ... The girls will continiue to keep there life away from this apartment as good as they can.

10 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Ridgerunner and Noldus, let's be optimistic. RLC can't shut down this place and Kami can't go and live with Dima - I think she was quite horrified of things she saw during her Valentine trip : the touristic crowd is not for her, she doesn't share his bad tastes...

34 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

They obey you ! So tell Kami to dump Dima for ever...

Kamilla knows this guy for some time. They just went together on vacation. Do you really think you have a good idea about what is going on?

... No matter what, some people here will always dislike every guy one of the girls is showing up with. ... It is called jealousy. .. ;) ... and says nothing about the people you are talking about. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

The openness of Kamilla is gone some months ago.  ... and .... I expect, it will not happen. ... The girls will continiue to keep there life away from this apartment as good as they can.

Kamilla knows this guy for some time. They just went together on vacation. Do you really think you have a good idea about what is going on?

... No matter what, some people here will always dislike every guy one of the girls is showing up with. ... It is called jealousy. .. ;) ... and says nothing about the people you are talking about. 

I think I know more than you, and I liked Yegor because he is a smart guy. I want her to be with a smart guy, no jealousy here. Mr Box you are known here to try to put a mess, so be more social.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

I think I know more than you, and I liked Yegor because he is a smart guy. I want her to be with a smart guy, no jealousy here. Mr Box you are known here to try to put a mess, so be more social.

You liked Yegor. ... Ok ... Sorry. I did not expected that.

BTW, I still think that we do not know what is good for Kamilla. She need to go her way. This is what the real life is all about.

17 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You liked Yegor. ... Ok ... Sorry. I did not expected that.

BTW, I still think that we do not know what is good for Kamilla. She need to go her way. This is what the real life is all about.

Of course she needs to go her way, but it could be also that we see things she doesn't really see herself or wants to hide to herself. So a little advice can't hurt...

51 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

K&K&H is the most visited apartment to RLC after Barca. So I do not think they close down soon. ;)

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Of course she needs to go her way, but it could be also that we see things she doesn't really see herself or wants to hide to herself. So a little advice can't hurt...

Relationship advices are never really little. It is about something very important for the people. Especially, if the advice is something like "dump that guy for ever".

BTW, advice can hurt: 

1) ... You could reduce confidents about the way someone has selected, even if this way is actually the best possible for them. 

2) ... You could give a bad advice. ... Maybe the person would make a good or even the best possible dicision by themself. ... Going the wrong way can be very hard. Doing so, because of bad advice must be extrem frustrating. 

Therfore, i think, most of the time, it is better to keep opinions about relationships unspoken, as long as nobody get in real trouble.