Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I see so it is all about hair color I think Kami should dye her hair red it does fit her personality :biggrin:

She wrote her motto on Insta, and it says precisely that you don't need to dye your hair in red to exist.. So I guess she won't do it, even for you...

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

She wrote her motto on Insta, and it says precisely that you don't need to dye your hair in red to exist.. So I guess she won't do it, even for you...

Hypocrit she already dye's it black !!!!

She already dye's it on regular basis to keep it black as coal, that would be because she is starting to show her age and the grey hair pokes it's ugly head out, and espcially the roots LOLOL. Beldon, after following her for over two years you can have Kami, she is FAKE NEWS as far as I am concerned. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She already dye's it on regular basis to keep it black as coal, that would be because she is starting to show her age and the grey hair pokes it's ugly head out, and espcially the roots LOLOL. Beldon, after following her for over two years you can have Kami, she is FAKE NEWS as far as I am concerned. 

You know something about fake news, I suppose...

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

... now ... that you start to see fake news everywere ... it is time to wake up ... :biggrin: ... ::)

• Stella has returned to the project 
  • Jessica left the apartment because of the visa issue
  • Estelle is leaving the project in few days
  • Unfortunately, Vanessa and Tomas have broken up and left the project
  • Kamila is on vacation now. She'll come back soon
  • RLC Replay: Popular scenes in the past 24 hours added
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

On 2/10/2017 at 4:07 PM, Beldonn1 said:

I understand  why she was so happy these last days Kami : she was going away again !

I have said it many times before, that Kami wants to travel or live in warm climates . RLC knew that she and Kristy were so popular ; they had to give them their own apartment ;  but the only way they could do it was to keep them in Russia,  where they wouldn't have to worry about visas and how long they could stay somewhere. Hoping to get more subscribers,  they also made the apartment completely closed to everyone except Premium members.  I guess the experiment didn't work out too well, because even Premium members constantly complained that the girls were hardly ever home . Kami especially was always gone for weeks .  The fascination slowly dissipated and Barca1 became the viewership leader............a place where everyone had watched the beautiful and playful friends Kami and Kristy .  Now, if you want to see the girls you have to follow them on their social media accounts !  RLC, in my opinion you people have screwed up big time - or as TRUMP would say -  you screwed up  "BIGLY ".........................LOL .  Good bye girls !:sad: