Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Looks like Michelle is looking good in her new big room after yesterday's great pussy shots. Well, I say apparently because I missed these as well as I only got back today.....:angry:

Has Karol relaxed anymore. I always thought she was pretty hot from the start and was loosening up a bit before I went away but she was still hiding.

Sorry for all the questions and stuff guys but I have been out of the loop for a whole week...:cry:

Just hope all the girls will give me a repeat performance soon....:blush:

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:33 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like Michelle is looking good in her new big room after yesterday's great pussy shots. Well, I say apparently because I missed these as well as I only got back today.....:angry:

Has Karol relaxed anymore. I always thought she was pretty hot from the start and was loosening up a bit before I went away but she was still hiding.

Sorry for all the questions and stuff guys but I have been out of the loop for a whole week...:cry:

Just hope all the girls will give me a repeat performance soon....:blush:

Good to see you. This APT. SUCKS! Karol, baths in the Tub, doesn`t even rinse off. Danaya is a vegetated, ZOMBIE! Michelle, is still shoving her fingers up the shoot, then cleaning it with her mouth, (if you care for that, I don`t)  I would think by now, RLC, would have their shit together, and they don`t. They need to visit Women on a College campus, or Strippers, who by the way are very professional people in my opinion.(most) I date a couple of them. My money is growing thin. I enjoy the Real Live, but its more of a Real Boring Life, in my opinion. :smile:

• Upvote 1