Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I think she's whoever she's talking to is watching her on RLC - there's no light in the room for a cell phone, and I haven't seen any image on her phone screen when it was visible.  Plus she stops and starts like she's teasing him.   RLC - what's her phone ##?

All I know is that this apartment would be 100% dead if it wasn't for Michelle.  As of tonight it is only 66 2/3rds dead thanks to Michelle.  Thank you Michelle for some wonderful views today and early this morning!!

I don't know who you were talking to but I know he is either RLC staff or an RLC member,  in any case.......I hope you talk to him a whole lot more!!!

Sweet dreams Michelle & thanks again!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I know is that this apartment would be 100% dead if it wasn't for Michelle.  As of tonight it is only 66 2/3rds dead thanks to Michelle.  Thank you Michelle for some wonderful views today and early this morning!!

I don't know who you were talking to but I know he is either RLC staff or and RLC member,  in any case.......I hope you talk to him a whole lot more!!!

Sweet dreams Michelle & thanks again!

Gotta admire her for creatively gaming the system, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

Gotta admire her for creatively gaming the system, that's for sure.

I'll take that all day long and you'll never hear another bitch out of me lol.   She was on fire today and this morning!!   She's a keeper in my book and she has one helluva good looking pussy!!

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll take that all day long and you'll never hear another bitch out of me lol.   She was on fire today and this morning!!   She's a keeper in my book and she has one helluva good looking pussy!!

I think she was making extra Money in my opinion :-) :-) I think some one from RLC costumers got her Number  and did show to them but with black dildo was for her BF I think

• Upvote 2