Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Michelle's friend did try to get Michelle to fuck when they came home from the B1 party, especially when she was completely naked in the bed. She had no clothes on. Michelle is very beautiful and has a fabulous body and extremely nice pussy. I don't know how he could sleep with her naked next to him. I know I could not.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice theory Teddy. I'm basing mine on observation, body language, input from you guys and some excellent translations from Kitek, Yury and 1 or 2 others. Strange thing is these translations turn out to be pretty much spot on. But stick with that theory. It's a bit like Beardo being planted in B2 to spice things on the orgy nights when in fact he was a real friend of Lola's, and the bloke Lima took to B2 party (with his son) was the Emperor, when in fact he was a friend of Lima's, who shagged her in B1, and best 1 yet, RLC were orchestrating the 1st sex session between Nicole and Miguel by text.....they  might have a wedding to plan now cos it's got out of hand......(joke :dodgy:)

Just to point out you've had no one backing you up with that theory, which suggests you might be in a minority, but we all have our theories.....

I hear you but I wasn't looking to have anyone back me up ,so to speak. I was basing my theories on observation and business principles . First and foremost remember that this is a business. No-one on earth is gonna build a business and not have complete control of what the public is allowed to know about the inner workings . I take it for entertainment just as I would a tv show. Cameras ,money and producers do not equal reality but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the entertainment. I pay my money with full knowledge no one is coercing me. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Michelle's friend did try to get Michelle to fuck when they came home from the B1 party, especially when she was completely naked in the bed. She had no clothes on. Michelle is very beautiful and has a fabulous body and extremely nice pussy. I don't know how he could sleep with her naked next to him. I know I could not.

I didn't see that. I signed up for replay that night because I still wasn't sure what the relationship was and was wondering if anything would happen. But unless you watch it all it's hard to skip through without missing bits...So she said no?

BTW her pussy is 1 of the best on here...:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

I hear you but I wasn't looking to have anyone back me up ,so to speak. I was basing my theories on observation and business principles . First and foremost remember that this is a business. No-one on earth is gonna build a business and not have complete control of what the public is allowed to know about the inner workings . I take it for entertainment just as I would a tv show. Cameras ,money and producers do not equal reality but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the entertainment. I pay my money with full knowledge no one is coercing me. 

Good points and you may be right. But whatever we all think, at the end of the day it's great viewing...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see that. I signed up for replay that night because I still wasn't sure what the relationship was and was wondering if anything would happen. But unless you watch it all it's hard to skip through without missing bits...So she said no?

If you remember they didn't  sleep! they felt each other all night and were never more than a half inch apart the entire night or morning, unlike last night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

When he got into the bed he lifted the covers and saw that she was naked. For the next hour he was trying to get her to react without success. I think she was pretty tired from both the party at B1 and the fact she is still fighting the cold. He was constantly rubbing his hard on against her backside. Even my girlfriend made a comment about how wrong it was for Michelle to get into bed naked unless she wanted him to fuck her.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So was she cock-teasing then, being naked but keeping him at cocks-length....

I don't think she was awake enough to do anything. After being shut down by Jessica and Nicole at B1 he probably had such a fucking hard on he needed some relief. I am saying I could not have had a night like he did at B1 then crawl into bed with an incredibly beautiful NAKED woman (maybe even the best looking in all apartments today) and try shit on her. I can say without a doubt I would have taken care of myself right there in the bed.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When he got into the bed he lifted the covers and saw that she was naked. For the next hour he was trying to get her to react without success. I think she was pretty tired from both the party at B1 and the fact she is still fighting the cold. He was constantly rubbing his hard on against her backside. Even my girlfriend made a comment about how wrong it was for Michelle to get into bed naked unless she wanted him to fuck her.

He had plenty of success! Look at the replay! She back up to him the entire evening and he continually played with her and she did the same to him...

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think she was awake enough to do anything. After being shut down by Jessica and Nicole at B1 he probably had suck a fucking hard on he needed some relief. I am saying I could not have had a night like he did at B1 then crawl into bed with an incredibly beautiful NAKED woman (maybe even the best looking in all apartments today) and try shit on her. I can say without a doubt I would have taken care of myself right there in the bed.

That's why I signed up for 1 day replay...:blush:

She is lovely but she's not Nicole....:dodgy:

I'm waiting for a cam show in that big room......

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

He had plenty of success! Look at the replay! She back up to him the entire evening and he continually played with her and she did the same to him...

You saw it differently than I did. I agree there was some exchange but this girl is far more demanding for her satisfaction than just playing around like they did under the covers. If she wanted to fuck I think she would require a lot more than what they were doing. In my opinion Michelle is not the kind of girl to settle for a little petting. And frankly any touching she did would only give me more of a hard on.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Well all I can say is he did really well to keep it pretty well hidden. If I'd spent a night like he had in B1 you'd have to scrape her off the ceiling.....:blush:

• Upvote 2