Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

michelle happy dancing and smiling nice to see, i hope that show brought her back ^^' 

... more likely the money she made with her show .. :/ ... i will never understand why people pay for something like that

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... more likely the money she made with her show .. :/ ... i will never understand why people pay for something like that

i don't either at least for Rlc members, for the rest i'd understand. And For the freeloader of rlc it's really cheap the group show that she does is less expensive than the rlc subscritption and that's the only thing she does that's worth watching ^^' but let's hope she'll be more open in the future even tho i have little hope :X 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

She is a nice girl, but the oposite is the case. ... This girl stoped inwardly with the RLC project, but has energy for her stupid fake cam show. ... It could not get any more worse. 

False or not. She invites anyway on her own when it comes and more intimate than what others have done during their entire time they have spent inside the RLC. the taste is like the ass, it is shared. so want some who would rather see people sitting still and staring, they can easily switch over to Zoya and Lev with a constant tablet in hand, or C & S is still in the corner of the sofa and they run no foul play. for I do not worry if it is false or true, the main thing that is so entertaining for my own taste. So I do not need help in choosing whether they are bad or good, I'll fix that so well himself. Have a nice evening. ✨???