Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

i believe all of us are suffering from following daily show due to our life circumstances ( work , family , friends , habits , ......etc ) so if we can a make a group request to RLC management to have archive , this will be high appreciated.

thanks

I'd be okay if they made the one day replay free to premium members.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's adding little by little everyday and she was as hot as fuck last night. Blew the other 2 out the water in my opinion...:biggrin:

she remjnds me Megan ... very shy at the beginning... but much more relax as the days were passing, anc what a show she gave us... Fun to see Karol interacting with the others... Last night was her best so far   :-) 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

she remjnds me Megan ... very shy at the beginning... but much more relax as the days were passing, anc what a show she gave us... Fun to see Karol interacting with the others... Last night was her best so far   :-) 

yhea karol & danya were the best last night, michelle when she got hands on her computer and showed them rlc website she managed to turn it into a cam show ^^' maybe one day she'll just enjoy the evening without thinking about making money ( like she did in b1 kinda) 

24 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

Karol and Danya  were brilliant last night. Didn't see to the end but Karol is developing into the sexiest girl on RLC. Has me enthralled and does it so naturally. Lovely sexy Karol.

You didn't miss anything but she's bubbling away and slowly but surely with erupt! Well I live in hope...:dodgy:

19 hours ago, MrBox said:

She will never do something on camera for real. ... Every of her actions last max about 3 sec and is stop immediate. It is a fake show to get the money of people. Actually not very nice move of her. ... In any case, it is stupid to pay her any money for this, because they are so many girls that actualy perform for real and for less money ... I do not know why RLC casted this faking girl, but i hope she will be gone fast.

More importantly, however, is that cam show are generally bad for RLC. It can not be good if viewers interact with the residents. They would be nothing else as the request. No real life no real emotions. RLC would be like a shell without content. 

MrBox, stop whining like a little girl! 

• Upvote 2