Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Karol is not only stylish and sexy, attractive, she is also domesticated and want it clean and tidy around her, which is not Danaya have in mind, for I have never seen her clean in either B1 or B2. While Michelle is also the one who wants to have some order around her, then it was always she who used to stay up after parties and pick clean and wash up at once. So, Danaya win Karola heart, she will probably start to think along new lines when it comes to keeping well in the home environment. ???

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, kase said:

now karol washed whole apartment and get help no not from Danaya and michelle are so lazy Danaya and michelle use help from rlc and wash under um well washed karol 

It's the 4th time I know of she's done that since she got there. Wotta girl...:heart:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

Karol is not only stylish and sexy, attractive, she is also domesticated and want it clean and tidy around her, which is not Danaya have in mind, for I have never seen her clean in either B1 or B2. While Michelle is also the one who wants to have some order around her, then it was always she who used to stay up after parties and pick clean and wash up at once. So, Danaya win Karola heart, she will probably start to think along new lines when it comes to keeping well in the home environment. ???

Karol has asked the emperor to get help to wash the apartment, but he declined. Danaya has refused to do anything clean. (Yury translation from a few days back)

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Karol has asked the emperor to get help to wash the apartment, but he declined. Danaya has refused to do anything clean. (Yury translation from a few days back)

Thanks. Guess she figured screw it she'd do it herself.