Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

look how karol has her leg positioned so it blocks the veiw

Karol showed a lot more tonight, shame cam 12 was not up to the job, no detail when she was naked as its fuzzy. the view from cam 11 was nice looking through her ass cheeks at those lovely lips. :biggrin:. Keep it up Karol your getting there :heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Karol showed a lot more tonight, shame cam 12 was not up to the job, no detail when she was naked as its fuzzy. the view from cam 11 was nice looking through her ass cheeks at those lovely lips. :biggrin:. Keep it up Karol your getting there :heart:

karol is getting there maybe when she is down to last 2 or 3 days she will show it all

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is. Hoping for more later. I'm certainly keeping it up watching her...:blush:

Glad i've got replay with these 2 stunners, and Danaya's 2 stunners are bad either...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is. Hoping for more later. I'm certainly keeping it up watching her...:blush:

Glad i've got replay with these 2 stunners, and Danaya's 2 stunners are bad either...:biggrin:

No sign of Nicole's friend either so maybe her pink friend will come out to play with the Sloth's assistance ?

• Upvote 2

She's happy when with her boyfriend, but apart from that you're right. It's great to see that gorgeous smile again.

I know it's very very very early days but I'm loving the start these 3 have made...:biggrin:

The dynamics might change when Nicole's friend arrives but I'm keeping everything crossed...

Danaya and Karol are two much more mature and nice girls who does not act like juvenile bullies (Nora) but actually welcome Nicole in a nice way. The 2 bitches and their Commander in Chief in apt. 1 could learn something.