Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Except for Danaya-this apartment is empty so guess I better go check on the pig

to see what it is up to :biggrin:

still shitting in the kitchen hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I wasn't sure who put the sign up original. When I was watching all I saw were the girls looking at the sign. Did not see anyone put it up. I wondered where it came from. With regard to the loud music, I think previous girls have had their music louder without an issue with the neighbors.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wasn't sure who put the sign up original. When I was watching all I saw were the girls looking at the sign. Did not see anyone put it up. I wondered where it came from. With regard to the loud music, I think previous girls have had their music louder without an issue with the neighbors.

There were issues with the neighbors at times, a guy came and knocked on the door more than once. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Nicole is a little horny and drunk. If she decides to fuck Miguel it may be very nice to see. She is more wild when she is drunk judging by the first guy she brought home. She sucked that dick for hours trying to get it hard.

Now the question is will she kick estelle out or will she get back home with miguel ^^ but one thing for sure if she doesn't fuck miguel tonight the poor dude is gonna have some huge blue balls with all that dancing/teasin ^^'