Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow .Just come home guys. and I've had a few beers!  Can't belive this row is still going on....:cry:

They have been at it a while now, i thought Estelle was going to make the sofa up to sleep on earlier

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys. I'me finding this argument really hard to deal with right now. Nicole with no friends is hard to swollow...Estelle with no friends is also hard to swollow...:cry:

Wish i knew what they were saying then i could say who i think is right of wrong :cry:

• Upvote 1

Estelle is fed up with Nicole telling her how to live her life, calling her the biggest egoist she has ever known. living with her opened her eyes who she really is. Nicole comes out here as immature kid who doesn't know life. This friendship is pretty much over.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, kitek said:

Estelle is fed up with Nicole telling her how to live her life, calling her the biggest egoist she has ever known. living with her opened her eyes who she really is. Nicole comes out here as immature kid who doesn't know life. This friendship is pretty much over.

Oh heck thanks Kitek. its worse than i thought then, but it had to be bad to be going on like this. They say you don't know someone until you live with them, well this has certainly been the case here then. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

Thanks kitek. That'a enough to figure the rest. And not surprising. Well Life has a way of teaching one the lessons they need to learn. And sometimes Life is not nice about it. 

• Upvote 1