Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 hours ago, timber said:

It's something that seems to happen fairly randomly. It's not a consistent problem (which I guess is why it's hard to fix). It happened with Belle and Lola in the room. It happened with Candy in the room. It happened with Michelle in the room. I think it happened once before with Nicole and Estelle in the room. If you go back through the threads for this apartment, you'll find various freakouts about it. It doesn't seem to correlate with anything exciting happening in the room, though obviously tonight was unfortunate.

There's also a difference between the camera being in black and white mode (low light) which was working fine tonight and it being in infrared mode. The problem only seems to happen with the latter.

What's this Timber, common sense...What a strange concept...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Who is blowing the candles out before the sex? Normal people ignite them before sex.

Unless she did not want him to see the pads in her panty

She blew them out because her guy didn't want thousands on here watching him fuck her! She has offered the best sex to us in Barca RLC history so it's not Nicole hiding...

Sorry guys, I had to smile this morning...:biggrin:

Nicole sabotaging the NV, fucking hilarious. I think she's been seeing this guy for a coupla weeks since she split up with Miguel. Apart from 1 kiss, weeks ago, we haven't seen anything intimate between these 2 in B2. We know Nicole couldn't give a flying fuck what we see her doing on here as she's given us probably the best sex shows we've seen on RLC in Barca, back in B1 with Miguel. But this guy is hardly going to jump from 1 kiss on cam to full on sex in front of hundreds of voyeurs. is he! :dodgy:

She always intended to blow the candles out, and unfortunately for 1 reason or another, the room was plunged into darkness.

It shouldn't have bothered most of you anyway because you don't watch her because you don't like her, so why all the fuss...:dodgy:

By the way, in nearly 3 months this is only her 2nd relationship. I don't think that's unreasonable, do you
I don't count the Tinder 1 night stand in the beginning, which was a failure anyway...

Damned just check on the replay, nicole was lound last night too bad the nv is fucked up in this room T_T
Btw i don't see why nicole would have kill the NV, since they probably fucked a couple of times outside ... if she braught her into the appt there must have been a reason ...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

It's not a breakdown  These sabotage of nicole  :angry:

The Infrared regularly fails to kick in when the room has been in low light for a long time as it was last night, the B&W kicks in ok which is fine if there is a light source but when the light source is gone its then dark. Last time it took many attempts of turning on the lights and off again for the Infrared to kick back in. This is not sabotage its a damn right annoying technical problem which really RLC should not have happening. 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She blew them out because her guy didn't want thousands on here watching him fuck her! She has offered the best sex to us in Barca RLC history so it's not Nicole hiding...

I wouldn't worry about it to much. Once her ass is out the door, that's likely last you'll see of her on RLC.

• Upvote 4