Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I'm sure I saw him walk in with a big black holdall bag last night when he arrived. Hope he's not planning to stay long term or until she leaves

he had that bag last night too.. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

RLC has three girls apartments. ... but ... Unfortunately, most of the girls in the current cast keep there private life outside. ... and ... There is no reason to have even more teasing only apartments in this project. :exclamation:

hm It's four with Nina and Kira ;)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

No. You got me wrong. ... I think, Nicole would be perfect for the first single girl apartment on RLC (not B2).

I actually hope to see something like ... Angelina & Nora & "New hot and open minded girl" in B2. ... as soon as posible ... because let face it ... Nicole is no the best fit for a girls apartment and Dayana is simply very boring. ... and ... With last month, Nora showed that she is needed in the project. :)

Nora isn't needed by me i'm afraid...:confused:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, JD007 said:

De lo que he reunido Nicole y chico fuera en el balcón haciendo ruido que perturba a los vecinos. La policía responde a una queja de ruido y hablaron con el chico. 

More than talking, the police talk about a fine. For loud music at this time of night (so it seems not the first complaint they receive from the neighbors) and then by throwing a cigarette butt to the street (which was Nicole who threw it)
With such bad luck that the police saw her throw her away.
So to speak only, nothing. There was also a fine that went to the boy's name.
And you say why the name of the boy? Because when the police asked who lived there, the boy said only Nicole and him.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

parece que las tarjetas de embarque :shy:

Without wishing to be right, I think they are train tickets. If they are fixed it seems that in the ticket below, there is the RENFE logo and in the one at the top right of the ticket (left as we read) you can also see the logo of the railway company.