Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 hours ago, meran said:

Lets see. everyone has a choice but I would love to see the following combinations in Big room 

1. Belle and Caro 

2. Lola and Caro 

3. Belle and Lola 

4. Lola and Megan 

5. Megan and Lola 

6. Megan and Belle 

The twins and me...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think we should be expecting another awesome perforamance by Angel tonight guys....but it would be amazing if she obliged...:biggrin::heart:

I wonder if she's been as her t shirt suggests, and she cuold be one for us...:biggrin:

7 hours ago, wathou said:

were you there when megan was there ? before the lesbian night she was like danaya ... be carefull of what you wish for

Yes i seen the bad Megan:).But she with the weeks passed got better,and in the end was better than most of this current girls.And sure it's prettier than most of the actual ones.But to be fair Rebecca was great the first time and not Greta the second time.

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Time for her to move on and make the decision to never return. She is just taking up space for a girl who may be real fun. 

100% agree,Probrably the most lifeless girl I seen in rlc,but this second stay Stella it's trying to compete with Dana for that prize.Gess the girls comeback and that things for granted and no need to minimal eforth.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

100% agree,Probrably the most lifeless girl I seen in rlc,but this second stay Stella it's trying to compete with Dana for that prize.Gess the girls comeback and that things for granted and no need to minimal eforth.

are you being serious?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

are you being serious?

No I am lying..Dana it's full of life,Stella this time it's also fullll of energy and not always on bed sleeping and some girls that comeback(Dana for exemple) totaly don't take things for garanted and she totaly tried to be active and minimal fun in rlc.You are right and I am not.Sorry.