Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I was thinking along the same line. Seems like her priorities are dancing and watching movies with the twins right now. Hope she proves me wrong soon. 

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has Gina gone back into her shell the last couple of day since hanging out with the twins or am I being unfair..:confused:

I think she'll prove you both wrong.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think she'll prove you both wrong.:biggrin:

I think you're right, I know you are...She's just cooled off slightly after her great start. It's something to look forward to. I might watch her live and Angel on replay then...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're right, I know you are...She's just cooled off slightly after her great start. It's something to look forward to. I might watch her live and Angel on replay then...:dodgy:

I normally don't like being wrong but I look forward to saying i'm wrong on this when the time comes :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Never convinced with these. I'm not even sure if Danaya ever does a Danaya...:dodgy:

yeah, but it requires patience to watch. It can take up to an hour.
I posted a possible time here for a day or two ago, where she for a long time got visible movement and a powerful orgasm

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Do you not worry the girls hearty laugh about you when they read such sayings?
Like "Look danaya, one of these horny peeping toms write i am an beautiful angel"?

Think about it.

Balt, it's just a bit of fun man. Obviously there aren't many on the forum at the moment so you've decided to try and wind me up instead. From reading your posts since you joined the forum, it seems to me that the whole purpose of your existence on this here is to just try and wind people up....

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think, whether Angel reads CC, whether she laughs heartily and shares the post with Danaya or not. It's a damn site better than some of the shit that's thrown at the girls, or all the negative comments on here, and guys like yourself who try to pick fault with everything. THE END..:biggrin:

• Upvote 2