Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Geezz give it time.:dodgy:

I wasn't suggesting that they weren't friendly or trying to make anything out of it, I was just commenting on what I saw. It's quiet right now, you can tell when we're watching the girls clean the bath and their teeth...::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

They should rent an entire hotel, so they could make room for all the girls who have been in B1 and B2 at once and made a big swingers club. LOL

I think what you are looking for is a Japanese themed love hotel where the BB girls happen to be permanent residents with cameras in their rooms and if people who have paid for another room should wander out and happen to find themselves in one of the girl's rooms or  a sauna then they could stay and watch or have some fun. I realise it is a very fine line here because if the girls were on a contract to stay there but if it was just a contract to stay there ... and after that real lie within that context then people could make accusations but they would be totally wrong.
Actually when I went to Japan I had read about these love hotels where couples could go for the afternoon but as there were single girls staying there in costume I think there was clearly another element. Sadly it was before the World Cup was held there and these particular places were closed down so as not to give  a bad impression.
What I'm suggesting for the girls is subtly different. 

18:30 ish. Finally a full long and cordial conversation between the 2 girls. Gina drove it in her thong at her door while Belle back in bed responded and even smiled. Good sign at last and with Angel back tomorrow. What is especially sad is that Belle has had so much chance to bate these last few days and I have hardly even seen her touch her pussy which she use to do on a regular basis during the night and sometimes while she was on her phone - she needs some Spanish Fly!