Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Seems Gina is down for some TV and yoghurt.

I also wonder if Belle having earned her second contract has now decided that she will dance around when she is happy otherwise she's going to live her life. We know Belle is an artist so why doesn't she get some painting materials like The Goddess and do something interesting in the LR.

Anyway with Belle out. I'm going to take a break. Of course I missed her arrival at B1 and then at B2 even though I called the second one. I really hope she will start to show more soon. TBH I could have held off my subscription for a week.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You were thinking like me BB...and she puts more clothes on and goes to the LR :confused:....

I was hoping for you lot. I just don't fancy her and although her personality hasn't really grabbed me yet. I did enjoy Sasha washing Masha's cunt from behind today ... now that was a view even if the ****ing feed skipped for me. Maybe my VPN service (service is running VPN is not because RLC don't like that) is the culprit - something is and it's not my bitrate for that.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, when Belle was next door in her BR Gina was topless on her bed, feeling her arse cheeks and skimming over her pussy. Belle goes ot. Gina puts on a top and goes to watch the telly in the LR...:confused:

Yes but she looks good and the hand just keeps going astray.::)

• Upvote 1