Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do. Maybe she's down after a long holiday. I know what it can be like. I've been on 3-4 week holidays myself and when you get back to your mundane life after an adrenaline fuelled trip it can take weeks to pick up again.

I know your feeling down about the whole thing right now but lets give her a chance, if she is here for 3 month then there is plenty of time for her. Im sure its just a temporary phase she is going through. She cant have seen much of her family in the last year if you think about it.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I know your feeling down about the whole thing right now but lets give her a chance, if she is here for 3 month then there is plenty of time for her. Im sure its just a temporary phase she is going through. She cant have seen much of her family in the last year if you think about it.

But that's her choice. She had the opportunity and I wonder why she rushed to Barcelona. I was expecting her while Irma was still there but to have so little break was I think a wrong decision.

There's much I'd want from tonight, Kitty's return, Angelina's bath, Nelly's fuck. Masha's spanking but I'll just wait to see if I have time in the morning. Off to win some races in GTA V which I find as disappoint compared to GTA IV as March Belle is to September Belle.

Good night all :sad:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's much I'd want from tonight, Kitty's return, Angelina's bath, Nelly's fuck. Masha's spanking but I'll just wait to see if I have time in the morning. Off to win some races in GTA V which I find as disappoint compared to GTA IV as March Belle is to September Belle.

Nite BB...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good night BB :)