Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It better not be BB...:biggrin:

You know it isn't. I don't subscribe to this girls should live their real life BS - that just isn't the reason they are here but if they can do that and entertain like Nicole then so much the better, but as long as they entertain and what a show it has been since Angel came back at midnight.

• Upvote 2

I think she's come back like a girl possessed!!... The light and cam angles are working a treat. How many bend overs have we had so far, the naked yoga one especially jumped out at me, literally....:biggrin:   I'm starting to sound like you mate....:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Of course I'm still watching My Belle but I might be the only one left at this rate.

OT But did you see the Irma/Stella show last night. Those looked like genuine kisses of affection to me. It really does make me wonder if despite what we've heard in translations those 2 presumably with Belle in tow haven't been visiting the swingers' club and actually getting it on. On her period Belle's not going to do anything with men but it doesn't stop her watching and playing a bit with the other 2. If it was Alex and I didn't see who gave her a lift the other night then maybe my theory is not so daft. Remember the girls don't tell everything even in translation. Belle may not be fully bi but she does know how to have fun with girls and we know she is after the withdrawal of Happy Juice reluctant to do anything too sexual on cam.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle has spent quite a long time during this visit on beauty routines and sexy outfits but has not yet gone full on with the make up yet. She's definitely confusing me.

Looks like out to run maybe next as the cling film is been applied. Either that or she will get fully dressed in a jog suit to excercise in the LR.