Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

My subscription expired and it took some time before I got activated it again, so I only saw the replay. But it seemed like they were visited?
Someone who saw who came in the door at 0943?

the video cut at 9:42:49 xD

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I see another weird UM at b2 ... what is it going to be this time we had electicity,internet, before. Now what's on the menu today :biggrin:

I hope it's not Belle. She's been so far from herself all week. She'd take a long time to pack though.

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

I see another weird UM at b2 ... what is it going to be this time we had electicity,internet, before. Now what's on the menu today :biggrin:

I think a team have arrived to fumigate the apartment after Belle eventually disposed of those panties...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think a team have arrived to fumigate the apartment after Belle eventually disposed of those panties...:dodgy:

It was a little ridiculous.

If this had been her first stay, one might say she's a little shy but there are signs, but she isn't. With any luck while UM they'll hava word with her - show some video footage of Angel or even Jess saying that she should put a little effort in.

Who knows maybe we will see the old Belle turn up although I have to say there has been great nudity this week from the others, nobody has quite delivered the naked sexy dancing although B1 have come close.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle and Angel was dressed and on their way out at 1001, when the hole apartment went um

yhea but what i don't understand is why the hall cam was down at 9:42:49 and the rest at 10:01

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea but what i don't understand is why the hall cam was down at 9:42:49 and the rest at 10:01

At 9:58 the doorbell rang and gina open the door, (only the bedrooms cam were working)
someone open the door by him self ( it was a man) and gina & angelina talk to him

and at 9:59 gina went to angelina's room to talk they were laughing

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

At 9:58 the doorbell rang and gina open the door, (only the bedrooms cam were working)

and at 9:59 gina went to angelina's room to talk they were laughing

I checked the replay and it first rang 0940 (downstairs phone)
all cams without 1,3 and 6 was working to 1001 (if you checked Angel went out in LR in her underwear and run quickly back to her room ;) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I checked the replay and it first rang 0940 (downstairs phone)
all cams without 1,3 and 6 was working to 1001 (if you checked Angel went out in LR in her underwear and run quickly back to her room ;) 

yhea i don't even know what i'm trying to look for, it's just going to be another mysterious maintenance xD

at 0945 cam1, Gina is knocking on the door in to Angel and they both went out in the hallway

0952 cam1 : Gina back to Agnels room and Angel went topless out in the hall, and run back to her room 09.52:56
0955 cam1 out in replay

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea i don't even know what i'm trying to look for, it's just going to be another mysterious maintenance xD

the man ;)
emperor?
Alex?
Cleaning personnel?
Superman? 

• Upvote 1