Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Gina has certainly carried on the mantle from Jessica in the great pussy shows,  wonderful :heart:

In that room, in natural daylight, her pussy shows are even better than Jess's. What a fabulous one she has and she ain't afraid to let us judge how good....:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

This would be the day I decided to give RLC a miss.

So I have spent the last  2 hours on replay and there is no doubt My Belle:heart: is back.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I thought you would enjoy it BB, for some reason the natural light is no way as strong as in Gina's room though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She does look a bit lonely. 

I'll be with her soon. I'm just checking out all the girls on replay before they went out. They all look absolutely stunning...but it's gotta be Gina for me...WOW..:heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be with her soon. I'm just checking out all the girls on replay before they went out. They all look absolutely stunning...but it's gotta be Gina for me...WOW..:heart:

I would hope Angel was invited, but it seems to me she prefers doing her own thing, cant fault her for that, she is able to successfully do that as well as form a good friendship with others and entertain us. 

• Upvote 2