Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll take that as a good sign and I can stay...Actually everyone's just watching the girls, except BB, he can multitask, type and watch Belle at the same time...:biggrin:

If Belle does anything interesting from expect nothing until big blue lettering 20 minutes later.

Dancing from Belle at last but I wish Stella brought some special supplies.

Irma and Alex return and the party has now started.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well i would prefer a girls gathering without Alex, its getting a little annoying that he seems to be involved in everything.

This is what I have said. The odd party with him attending, if it's sexy I have no problem with him but he's getting to be a permanent member of the gang. If anything he is the leader they are looking for but I am looking for something from Belle  tonight and if it doesn't happen then he's an easy target for me.

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well i would prefer a girls gathering without Alex, its getting a little annoying that he seems to be involved in everything.

and he is starting to be more touchy if you have noticed ... And with him being there i doubt we will see any girls getting naked besides irma

(but only two more weeks and he is gone, i hope )