Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely, shame we haven't any great bends, but I saw something on the thumbs on camera 3 - must wait until replay but her leg went up in the air.

OMG - I'm in heaven. I never thought she'd do it in the LR in the day again. Shame the table is broken otherwise we might have seen the greatest show ever. When she used to lay down on that table and open her legs - oh my!

She was great...Thank you Belle...:heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the sexiest I've ever seen Belle...Don't forget I wasn't Premium when she was here the last time, so, as far as sexy dancing is concerned, this'll do for me...:biggrin:

Yes this is why I love Belle. No-one else does this - well no-one until of course The Goddess heard about it. But The Goddess is more controlled (until she bates) and Belle is a force of nature. The one thing that would make it perfect is is she got on the floor and shook her arse at Camera 2

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes this is why I love Belle. No-one else does this - well no-one until of course The Goddess heard about it. But The Goddess is more controlled (until she bates) and Belle is a force of nature. The one thing that would make it perfect is is she got on the floor and shook her arse at Camera 2

I do, when she's like this...:biggrin::heart:

3 minutes ago, havingablast said:

At the risk of upsetting BB, Belle can't dance for shit but she has great enthusiasm, nice tits and pretty pussy to see when she starts prancing around. :biggrin:

She can't sing either...:cry:

Yeh, but I love watching her try to dance..:biggrin:

She hasn't quite mastered Gina's or Angel's moves yet...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She can't sing either...:cry:

Yeh, but I love watching her try to dance..:biggrin:

She hasn't quite mastered Gina's or Angel's moves yet...

She's one fucking light year better than the one move twins. I wouldn't have her any dance any other way. Belle does step dancing like Polya but with Gina it was mainly swaying and twerking. Stella's better and Polya's much better.