Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

22 minutes ago, timber said:

Belle back at 5:18. Pretty sure I heard the name Alex mentioned a few times in her brief conversation with Angelina at the door, so I'm going to (irresponsibly) speculate that's who she was with. She seems happy and fairly drunk.

I have two times clearly the name "alexander", spoken in English, heard! And she was not drunk, she was completely drunk. Well, alex' investments finally pay off!

To answer another of your questions Harley - first of all this is a voyeur site so that should be enough to answer your question - but different angle, different views. And actually with Belle a good pussy shot is extremely rare and takes luck and patience - that is what my OCD is really bout regarding CC. Now you may have noticed Gina and the Twins give a lot of good shots and if I see their pussies spread wide open though, even a*hole wide open I don't bother. It was like fun the first few times but now it's just "oh well, wake me up if they bate."

So with Belle there's still a lot yet to see, whereas with The Goddess well she manages to do different things but she is spectacular anyway and I could never tire of seeing her.  Going back to Belle those bed shots she gave for a couple nights last week were what I have waited for 100 days of watching her so it's really about the Win I guess. However that are nothing to what we might have seen today with a camera at the other end of the balcony. They would possibly have meant me watching less because once I had them I'd feel satisfied which might just dissipate my OCD. I doubt it though because I fancy Belle something rotten.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle and Angel have the same club wristband

Yes but one partied much much longer. Bit of minus mark in my book to Angel but in her defence we know Belle can be  a difficult drunk.

Still if I am out with a bunch of mates  and one got as drunk as Belle here (not this tends to happen too much nowadays as I can't drink very much and there are families to consider) we would try to make sure they got home. At least that's always happened when I've been out - sometimes it was me in the past - like the time 4 of us were out and the less drunk pair had to divide the other 2 who were fighting. It was something that had happened the previous year that only they could remember. My point is you don't abandon a mate in a state.

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle and Angel have the same club wristband

The difference is, angelina went home after the club, and belle goes with alex. bringing profit. 

Belle fits exactly into the scheme. Naive girl, filled with alcohol, and then: Go!.

Maybe irma even cried because of that. She has delivered Belle .....

• Upvote 2

BTW Belle was home 0516, and had no key, have to use the doorbell hard to wake up Angelina.
She opened the door naked ;)  (that was why she had the bedroom door open)
they had a short chat, but Belle was very drunk...

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on BB......they are all selfish!!!   Belle is going to do what is best for Belle and she doesn't give a flying fck if it hairlips every pussycat in the alley!!  Women are so different than men, it's not even funny!

My question to you though...and many others....is, how many times does it take looking at the same ass and the same quim, until it doesn't affect your OCD anymore?   You and Naga and I guess many others want to watch the same movie...........over and over and over and over again.   I don't get it, but that is just me.  Have a good night BB!!

Wrong Harley. Yes I love pussies and arses, but for me it's the whole package. 

If Angel, Gina, The twins and Belle were all naked in their rooms at the same time, I'd be hard pushed to choose which to visit. I'd probably go to the girl giving us the best shots...usually Gina with that room ::) So although I love Angel to bits, for lots of reasons, I'm not glued to same movie, so I'm not the same as BB.

I would love the girls to masturbate for us, that's an added bonus, but I don't tire of watching their beautiful bodies, because that's what I like mate...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The lovely Angel might give us a show this morning cos she was out last night but I fear we won't see much today guys...:sad:

Sorry Angel...Good morning to you and I hope you had a good night..:heart:.

You need to sort the key issue out girls, it's ridiculous. :confused:

• Upvote 1