Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Gina seemed to talk to Belle fine but I've been away for a couple of hours apart form seeing My Belle:heart: drink something which someone said was coke  - yes I said because that's what we all call it.

I think she had wine before the coke....

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Looks like Belle will depart for the evening again 

I hope she gets back earlier than last night and I predict no sexy dance for us because we've already had one but we'll just have to see how excited she is. I predict that she leaves her knickers on :sad: and sleeps topless which is a shame as I implied with my emoticon. We would have seen a lot last night at last but Belle always thwarts us while she sleeps, It will be interesting to see if she showers tonight after taking such a long bath today an din those clothes. I she does I may be a little suspicious. Other girls always shower but Belle rarely without good reason.
On the subject of make-up, Belle has not been using her brilliant make-up skills this visit. She is wearing it but not putting in the same effort. That and the wearing or taking of high heels has me wondering.

31 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Only from us hardcore Belle followers :biggrin:, easier for you to catch up

Won't see it. Besides there has only been one clear view in good light of that pussy. And I know it hasn't been repeated.:biggrin:

16 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

To answer another of your questions Harley - first of all this is a voyeur site so that should be enough to answer your question - but different angle, different views. And actually with Belle a good pussy shot is extremely rare and takes luck and patience - that is what my OCD is really bout regarding CC. Now you may have noticed Gina and the Twins give a lot of good shots and if I see their pussies spread wide open though, even a*hole wide open I don't bother. It was like fun the first few times but now it's just "oh well, wake me up if they bate."

So with Belle there's still a lot yet to see, whereas with The Goddess well she manages to do different things but she is spectacular anyway and I could never tire of seeing her.  Going back to Belle those bed shots she gave for a couple nights last week were what I have waited for 100 days of watching her so it's really about the Win I guess. However that are nothing to what we might have seen today with a camera at the other end of the balcony. They would possibly have meant me watching less because once I had them I'd feel satisfied which might just dissipate my OCD. I doubt it though because I fancy Belle something rotten.

Thanks for the answers BB.  I have not noticed that Gina and the twins give a lot of good pussy shots because I don't subscribe anymore.  However, I hope you get your hard drive full of Belle's kitty before she leaves!!   As for the balcony camera, that was just to please all the people that wanted a balcony camera.  There was no serious consideration for the messed up placement of that camera........it was just an email stopper and that's all.

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wrong Harley. Yes I love pussies and arses, but for me it's the whole package. 

If Angel, Gina, The twins and Belle were all naked in their rooms at the same time, I'd be hard pushed to choose which to visit. I'd probably go to the girl giving us the best shots...usually Gina with that room ::) So although I love Angel to bits, for lots of reasons, I'm not glued to same movie, so I'm not the same as BB.

I would love the girls to masturbate for us, that's an added bonus, but I don't tire of watching their beautiful bodies, because that's what I like mate...:biggrin:

We all love the T&A and everything in between.   I guess I'm just confused as to just how many times you see the same pussy and ass before you get tired of it!   It's a no brainer for me of which one I would choose!!

Think about how much more exciting it would be if they had girls on RLC that haven't lapped the block a million times.  Case in point of even getting anywhere close to that would have to be the angels at K&K&H's place.  Much more exciting to me to see them slip up than to watch the girls that do what the girls of Barcelona do.

Anyway, like I have said before.......to each his own.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Won't see it. Besides there has only been one clear view in good light of that pussy. And I know it hasn't been repeated.:biggrin:

Very true but its not like she does not bend over or show it enough, just seems sods law the light does not catch the subject :dodgy:

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I believe that lately rlc is stealing our money here

So did Belle enjoy her date with you, we said she must be on a date with you last night as she took her high heels in a bag !

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why would Gina come back...unless it's to get changed to go back to B1...:dodgy:

Surely RLC can afford to get another key cut...:cry: It was bad enough when Estelle didn't have a key, although there was 4 of them then, but still no excuse. Now there appears to be 2 keys between 3 girls who rarely ever go out together and get back at the same time...They had 3 keys till recently...

Maybe Angel is having to do more outside work to pay for the key she's lost...:dodgy:

I bet your favorite hero Alex has a key!!