Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Lack of control is one of the symptoms of alcoholism unfortunately... Lovely person but has no control when she begins 

Yes I know that. I'm just saying that her craving for alcohol tends to be connected to parties. She doesn't drink alone and ofteen doesn't drink when everybody else does - so it's a weird one. She is at least aware of the problem but sadly she loses that awareness after the 2nd drink.

6 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Lack of control is one of the symptoms of alcoholism unfortunately... Lovely person but has no control when she begins 

She only drinks at parties though Teddy...I do but I have a drink on my own most nights...Actually, that's a bit worrying...That's what this forum's doing to me...:confused:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I know that. I'm just saying that her craving for alcohol tends to be connected to parties. She doesn't drink alone and ofteen doesn't drink when everybody else does - so it's a weird one. She is at least aware of the problem but sadly she loses that awareness after the 2nd drink.

That is why alcoholics try to stay from parties and instead attend AA meetings . it's not the frequency of drinking but the loss of control..

Are they waiting for the North American (I said US but then I remembered all my Canadian friends) audience to come home bearing in mind the last 2 nights have ended well into the morning. Yes I know that wasn't for the audience but you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1