Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Who wants to put money on a mercy F___ from Irma at some point..No one else will touch him..Dude is persistent..Got to say that..

Well he's already had  a close encounter with Stella and Belle danced with him.

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yes, that would be positive. If there was something interesting to see. Except Alex, who "massages" Irma and Stella after bringing them home.

i'm happy with this party even if you can see the girls are censored ( IMO because of alex being there ). But i have hope for the future :) i don't need sex orgies i'm a simple guy ^^

Not been watching the other girls but is Belle the only one to flash her pussy tonight and this is restrained Belle whereas in B2 in front of Alex Twins flashed and of course Irma. My Belle should have been at that party. Maybe is she stays the 90 days she will but by this time last stay we all know what Belle had done. Nobody has ever had a more dramatic opening 2 weeks

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm happy with this party even if you can see the girls are censored ( IMO because of alex being there ). But i have hope for the future :) i don't need sex orgies i'm a simple guy ^^

Hear, hear Wathou. That's what I say. I'm only here for the pussy. More would be nice but I'd rather a good pussy shot than rubbish sex. Just wish Belle would switch that light on ... and then bate. I can do without bating but wouldn't it be great?

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Strange girl - what's the point?

Because she's had enough. She's usually up early and she doesn't drink. Plus she.s escaping the creep who can't take his eyes off her. But apart from that I'm not sure...Nothing strange BB, the party isn't going anywhere and she's had a good time...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1