Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Panties on in a second. This is a little bit unfair on your fans Belle, especially given the nudity of everyone else in Barcelona. Creaming with panties on just isn't the same. At least she started wearing thongs but  I'm switching to Julia. If this had been another era maybe I'd have been happy with what she was doing and the dancing although I missed the best bit (views from the best camera very early on) was fantastic and she has had some nudity since but the fact is all of the other girls are showing a lot more. I am still going to watch My Belle:heart: all the time, but this is getting really frustrating. I just don't see why she had to put the panties on so early when nobody else does now. At least we had topless exercise.
And please don't quote the Real Life mantra at me - this is not real life and it never has been. It is adult entertainment otherwise why do you think the other 6 lie on the bed with their pussies out all day.
She's put on her bra now so she may be going out soon.

Belle's dressed casual again unlike the way she dressed in her first visit or indeed for the first 10 subdued days of this visit. It seems very much as though she does her own thing now like Nicole and Angel but Nicole did a lot. I don't know the girls' histories well apart from the 2 glamour models, but posing with everything out seems to be what all of the others apart from maybe Stella is what all the others do for a living I just haven't seen it yet. Pretty sure Belle doesn't or I would have seen some of it by now - and boy would I like to - but I have feeling although Belle has been a model this is not the be all and end all of what she wants. However if she could just give us a nother couple of months of fun first. She did mention becoming a cam girl to Michelle but sadly for me that didn't happen. Never mind, I am sure she can put her many talents to better use.

Very strange noise in Belle's room. It sounds not dissimilar to the noise made by the slab in "2001". Maybe it is imparting great knowledge to Belle and we'll soon see looking on herself as an old woman or whatever happened at the end of that film - and ultimately we have Baby Belle, but that sounds really cheesy.
Still wondering about last night. While I have been watching there has been noticably less phone activity and very little if any smiling, which she has been doing a lot of in the last 3 days. And then there was the almost compulsive eating last night but I guess like most of these girls she simply does not eat enough during the day - surely Gina must as she looks like a healthy girl. So did she meet someone and they didn't hit it off. Could he have been looking for something she wasn't? I suppose it is indicative of how her star has fallen on this visit that I'm the only one posting and the only interested in just what did happen last night. The journey between B1 and B2 was not long enough for much to have happened but long enough to ask questions. She didn't go home with Gina, she left suddenly and arrived at least half an hour after you would expect and the good mood she had been in at B1 was absent. 

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Very strange noise in Belle's room. It sounds not dissimilar to the noise made by the slab in "2001". Maybe it is imparting great knowledge to Belle and we'll soon see looking on herself as an old woman or whatever happened at the end of that film - and ultimately we have Baby Belle, but that sounds really cheesy.
Still wondering about last night. While I have been watching there has been noticably less phone activity and very little if any smiling, which she has been doing a lot of in the last 3 days. And then there was the almost compulsive eating last night but I guess like most of these girls she simply does not eat enough during the day - surely Gina must as she looks like a healthy girl. So did she meet someone and they didn't hit it off. Could he have been looking for something she wasn't? I suppose it is indicative of how her star has fallen on this visit that I'm the only one posting and the only interested in just what did happen last night. The journey between B1 and B2 was not long enough for much to have happened but long enough to ask questions. She didn't go home with Gina, she left suddenly and arrived at least half an hour after you would expect and the good mood she had been in at B1 was absent. 

I've seen no indication she is looking for a BF. When she first arrived it looked as though she may have had one. Still not sure about that. The lack of interest in what she did last night is more likely because most don't care what the girls get up to when they are out.

38 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I've seen no indication she is looking for a BF. When she first arrived it looked as though she may have had one. Still not sure about that. The lack of interest in what she did last night is more likely because most don't care what the girls get up to when they are out.

She was actively looking for one last time and thought she'd found one. I think Barcelona is good opportunity for her and some her activity on her phone could be indicative. Her lists as well and of course her mood changes. I've seen a couple of calls in the last few days when he hand has started to wander as it did during some phone calls during her last visit, plus she has been actually talking on the phone a lot more often with a smile on her face - this did not happen until very recently.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was actively looking for one last time and thought she'd found one. I think Barcelona is good opportunity for her and some her activity on her phone could be indicative. Her lists as well and of course her mood changes. I've seen a couple of calls in the last few days when he hand has started to wander as it did during some phone calls during her last visit, plus she has been actually talking on the phone a lot more often with a smile on her face - this did not happen until very recently.

I know she was the last time. But what we've seen so far just isn't enough to make me think that. There could be any number of reasons.

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I know she was the last time. But what we've seen so far just isn't enough to make me think that. There could be any number of reasons.

Very true, DES. I am as nearly always just speculating.

• Upvote 1