Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Casual dress for Belle tonight. don't know if they Sunday evening shopping in Spain. In the UK pretty much everything closes at 4 or 5. We know the swingers' club seems to want that kind of attire presumably so you can shower and get down to your underwear when in the club or borrow a costume but you look fairly normal going in but unless she has an Alex I wouldn't have thought she would have gone by herself so I think this trip out may be quite innocent.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2024 Gina in B1

I kind of assumed she would be. So only Belle, who's not spending much of the time around midnight here recently and Angel who goes to bed often before Belle's even gone it. No-one can fault all 3 of the girls for giving great entertainment but although they all get on well it does seem a bit dysfunctional at the moment and I long for the 24 hour party atmosphere to return but then maybe we'd get less of all 3's spectacular nudity.

• Upvote 1

A week ago My Belle could not make the top 14 of the current cams. She was struggling to make the top 14 in Barcelona. Even after a couple of great shows affected by Replay, she was making little impression. One week later she has 9 of the top 31 in the last 24 hours all solo and yesterday she had more but some with Irma and Stella. So people claiming she's not yet back ... look at the evidence.