Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle home 21.35 Nold...

I wanted to play GTA V and now i have to stay and yesterday she went to bed at 6. She might go out again of course. I recommend a quite night because quite frankly the last 2 have exhausted me. Even in that room and maybe that's why I like those cameras even though they would be useless for a bate the views were incredible. Imagine them in 1080 rather tahn 720 but then the dancing would probably be affected a lot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I wanted to play GTA V and now i have to stay and yesterday she went to bed at 6. She might go out again of course. I recommend a quite night because quite frankly the last 2 have exhausted me. Even in that room and maybe that's why I like those cameras even though they would be useless for a bate the views were incredible. Imagine them in 1080 rather tahn 720 but then the dancing would probably be affected a lot.

Line of Duty starts in 5 minutes so I'm outta here for an hour...

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

100% Nooooooooooo!! I just prefer her in B2...Not sure why...:dodgy:

What do you think's going to happen when Irma goes? I'm hoping a party girl then goes to B2. Don't care which one but one Belle might perform with ... just dancing really but I'm always open to more. Brand new girl and My Belle:heart: will go back into her shell until she trusts her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What do you think's going to happen when Irma goes? I'm hoping a party girl then goes to B2. Don't care which one but one Belle might perform with ... just dancing really but I'm always open to more. Brand new girl and My Belle:heart: will go back into her shell until she trusts her.

You know I generally like new blood...I wouldn't be surprised if Gina replaced her in B1 to be with the twins, but I don't know whether it will be a new girl or an old flame in B2...:confused:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know I generally like new blood...I wouldn't be surprised if Gina replaced her in B1 to be with the twins, but I don't know whether it will be a new girl or an old flame in B2...:confused:

Gina going to B1 could vey well happen. Which would suck because the view from her room is the best. IMO.

• Upvote 2