Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

14:03 Facing us now but still the wrong end of the balcony. Quick all 4s to the non-existent camera and then back pointing her pussy straight at it. $75 a month and these glorious shots are denied us. Just like all those times she got on the floor and shook her naked booty in the LR when dancing towards Angel's room but there's no camera over there. Meanwhile you lot get all the great shots of Gina and the Twins.

• Upvote 1

Belle's greatest nudity ever is being wasted. Quick someone get a helicopter and get some shots. This is torture. Forget waterboarding, he is the sight you most want to see, you a voyeur and we're going to show you it from a distance and the wrong angle perhaps for hours on end, perhaps every day. Legs apart with the sun shining on her naked exposed kitty.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Belle's greatest nudity ever is being wasted. Quick someone get a helicopter and get some shots. This is torture. Forget waterboarding, he is the sight you most want to see, you a voyeur and we're going to show you it from a distance and the wrong angle perhaps for hours on end, perhaps every day. Legs apart with the sun shining on her naked exposed kitty.

There's a little gap in the concrete at the far end BB...Is that your head peeping through it...:dodgy:

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

The hardcore fans here try to make me look bad, because they do not like this simple conclusion. ... It is sad, but the truth. .. and ... I think, you know this. 

No one has to do anything to make you look bad. You do that all by yourself.

• Upvote 5

Just now, DES7469 said:

No one has to do anything to make you look bad. You do that all by yourself.

It is true Mr Box. 

As Belle is abou to rub lotion all over her pussy exposed naked body - now standing up and miles away. Now squatting down. OMG! Torture beyond belief, rubbing her naked arse the way all but she does in her room - Jasmin, the Twins etc. If only she'd come to this end of the balcony. If only she'd swap rooms with Angel. No camera when she was sunbathing naked last time.

Anyway back to Mr Box. you say what you say because of free speech. People respond because of free speech. Most of us her are not trying to make you look bad - there are a few maybe but then there are a few trying to make all of us look bad, but it is your own words that people object to not somebody else's. Say what you say and take the consequences but don't blame other people.

• Upvote 2

I am reminded very much of the great British darts quiz program "Bullseye" when Jim Bowen said

"Let's have a look at what you could have won."

The views of My Belle:heart: must be beyond awesome. You saw a bit more when Lima did it in B1 and that was in the winter. Strangely enough no cushion, no covering up duvet now and no lighting problems.

Just a girl lying naked legs apart in glorious sunlight and it happens to be the girl I most want to see in the world.

Can't I take this to the International Court of Human Rights? Surely I'm being abused!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Benfold said:

I still maintain it's unlikely. She still has her makeup on, waterproof or not it wouldn't have survived that well through the showers. Also she went out and returned too early, based on all other visits

I have to agree Ben, it would be a lot more obvious if the girls were going to visit that club, 

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On her back now, Belle is sunbathing with her legs apart giving a view we have never seen from her in the apartment and probably never will. :cry:

Was always going to happen with the sun at the opposite end to the camera's view. 

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I have to agree Ben, it would be a lot more obvious if the girls were going to visit that club, 

I'm going to say this to you but you don't have to wash your face in a shower. Also same time, same outfit. please come up with a better defence. More obvious how. She goes out in the same outfit at the same time, 3 days after having been there - and BTW that isn't speculation on my part but I'm not saying more just like Ben wouldn't - so do you think she went shopping in high heels LOL or a club in casual clothes she's worn all day. Think about the logic if nothing else. Maybe Ben knows exactly where she went, I don't know for sure this time, but the balance of probability points that way.