Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but one partied much much longer. Bit of minus mark in my book to Angel but in her defence we know Belle can be  a difficult drunk.

Still if I am out with a bunch of mates  and one got as drunk as Belle here (not this tends to happen too much nowadays as I can't drink very much and there are families to consider) we would try to make sure they got home. At least that's always happened when I've been out - sometimes it was me in the past - like the time 4 of us were out and the less drunk pair had to divide the other 2 who were fighting. It was something that had happened the previous year that only they could remember. My point is you don't abandon a mate in a state.

ok but maybe Belle was not that drunk when Angel left, many hours of drinking later and yes she was drunk. But Angel made sure she could hear her come home by leaving both doors wide open to hear the door Belle ! Angel probably did not leave her alone she was probably with someone and i bet Alex was the taxi. By being the Taxi he gets to see them in the painting parties lol.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

BTW Belle was home 0516, and had no key, have to use the doorbell hard to wake up Angelina.
She opened the door naked ;)  (that was why she had the bedroom door open)
they had a short chat, but Belle was very drunk...

Angel even went out the door completely stark naked !!!

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

ok but maybe Belle was not that drunk when Angel left, many hours of drinking later and yes she was drunk. But Angel made sure she could hear her come home by leaving both doors wide open to hear the door Belle ! Angel probably did not leave her alone she was probably with someone and i bet Alex was the taxi. By being the Taxi he gets to see them in the painting parties lol.

I'm with you here Sulz...

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle seems very happy this morning, she laughs at messages on her phone and has a conversation with what sounded female of course maybe totally unrelated to the night out.

Of course she is happy and laughs. She is still not sober.

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The visit of naked Belle back to the bedroom to look at her phone nearly offered the perfect view on the bed, she gets so close to giving the top view, i can see how BB gets so frustrated :dodgy:

WellI have been waiting for this and just woke up to near heaven

Thanks Belle but we need more light.

If only My Belle:heart: would point her butt towards the window. We did get a couple of seconds of good pussy and that's better than nothing. Best we' be ever had from Pixie Belle in the daylight but nothing like we would see on the balcony or Gina's room.Still a start :biggrin:

I would type in my big blue letters but I'm on the phone. I type much slower than Belle. If she had only slept without panties we would have got some great NV shots. At the moment all we can see is her gorgeous bum, as her pussy is hidden and the light is off.

Archived