Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

So Belle has gone out, now Angel can't get home without the key off Belle, what a strange sitiation, needs sorting out asap. Of course Gina could come back first. 

Problem solved...Belle's back already...:confused:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Fabulous Day Belle :heart:. Not often i get much time to watch during the day but im glad i did today. 

I wonder if we will get 1080p back during her stay, how does it hold up with you BB on the Kitty and Smith apartment ?

I sincerely hope we don't because I couldn't watch it if it was anything like Belle's first day. So you would be getting non-stop complaints from me. The thing is if Belle was Gina and didn't move then 1080's great but the shots of Gina are excellent at 720 but Belle moves. The minute she'll stay still and put the bloody light on then I'm with you. Kitty's fine until there's a quick movement usually Kitty turning over well she rolls over but that happens to be when she shows the best pussy so you see my problem. 

Rather than 1080 another balcony cam because that's where she's going to naked 2-3 hours a day.

Replay was fine so I'm feeling very good about today - just wish she'd slept naked as well - we could really do with something being done about Belle and lighting. I keep going on about but there she is her arse and pussy facing Cam 11 and we can't really see anything. Nobody gives so much nudity either far from a camera or in poor light - it's quite annoying but still overall I'm having a great time thanks to My Belle:heart:

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT For you with replay: Heidi bate two times in 12 hours: 0131 (under covered) and 1315 very nice close view from cam 14

Thanks for the heads up that was well worth watching :biggrin:

Another typical Belle evening by the look of it. I will point out she hasn't shaved her pussy for a couple of days so unless she has a sudden shower I don't see any kind of action for her tonight but I hope she goes to see her new friend and comes back in a fabulous mood and tomorrow dances or exercises naked in the LR - she won't though probably just make me suffer on the balcony and then maybe do something.

Archived