Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

2 glasses of wine and Belle to sleep on the couch, well burning the candle at both ends comes to mind :biggrin:

Dutch courage so that's new. I'm off to cook but now I'm not sure what to expect. I'm surprised she's not gone over to see Stella and Irma. Maybe she was invited for the long weekend but said no - this is based on nothing but before they left she was spending a fair bit of time with them and going to that club (whether you believe it or not) but maybe she will visit this evening. 

Haven't they got another key copied yet?

Once again Belle with those same casual clothes that she 's worn most nights this week so I think we can rule out a conventional dance club or a fancy restaurant. The other 2 times she dressed as a French school girl and in a little black dress. However I am not going to speculate further because I feel that she is probably going to meet the girl from last night - and maybe that's why Angel figured she could leave her - and I'd imagine that might be for a very ordinary date (oh I did speculate - bad boy!). The reason for the same clothes she wore for the club is simply because Belle's wardrobe as we saw in the first 2 weeks mainly consists of outrageously sexy see thru outfits - actually toned down from last time - and she really possesses very little in terms of normal clothes.

4 minutes ago, West_California said:

Gina was scurrying to get clothes and makeup (?) off. Maybe shower soon.

Gina seemed to talk to Belle fine but I've been away for a couple of hours apart form seeing My Belle:heart: drink something which someone said was coke  - yes I said because that's what we all call it.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Once again Belle with those same casual clothes that she 's worn most nights this week so I think we can rule out a conventional dance club or a fancy restaurant. The other 2 times she dressed as a French school girl and in a little black dress. However I am not going to speculate further because I feel that she is probably going to meet the girl from last night - and maybe that's why Angel figured she could leave her - and I'd imagine that might be for a very ordinary date (oh I did speculate - bad boy!). The reason for the same clothes she wore for the club is simply because Belle's wardrobe as we saw in the first 2 weeks mainly consists of outrageously sexy see thru outfits - actually toned down from last time - and she really possesses very little in terms of normal clothes.

Same casual outfit she always wears, a little added makeup but not a lot of time spent. I do wonder if she only brought the 1 casual set of clothes. Time to do some shopping Belle !

Archived