Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope for your sake you are right but I will keep reading the forum long after "TiTs" is gone and see what transpires.

Not a chance huh BB LOLOL.

I'll work on that lol

I hope I'm right in thinking he'll disappear from B1 and B2 when Irma does...Even if Stella is sniffing round him, I think it will be away from the apts. As for Belle, I prefer the story that she has a girlfriend and isn't involved with Alex...:biggrin:

Anyway I feel sick whenever I talk about him, so I won't...:sick:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope I'm right in thinking he'll disappear from B1 and B2 when Irma does...Even if Stella is sniffing round him, I think it will be away from the apts. As for Belle, I prefer the story that she has a girlfriend and isn't involved with Alex...:biggrin:

Anyway I feel sick whenever I talk about him, so I won't...:sick:

Yeah lets stop mentioning him now, its really not a nice thought

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She did, a couple of large glasses of red...:biggrin:

That's why I said Dutch courage. if she has met a girl she really likes and dressed like that I hadn't considered before but she might going direct to this girl she's been talking to's house and is wondering whether to take it to the next step but I would remind you she hasn't shaved and I am pretty certain Belle will always shave if she anticipates action - she always has up until now.

• Upvote 1

Call me sad but I l've liked what I've seen today in B2 today....Not a lot you say,but it has backed up what I've said several times..If you get the girls in the apt together they get on really well...Angel and Belle earlier, and now Angel and Gina...

To me, Angel is the key here though...:angel::heart:

Just need all 3 to stay in...::)

I have not heard Belle speak with Alex on the phone so ... I have not known her other than when using him as a Taxi to be with Alex without Irma - although obviously I don't know the details of outside - so I have absolutely no reason to believe he is sniffing around her. On hearing her talk about other guys particularly the 2 she talked about last time they were older but as far as I could tell were good looking and in good physical condition.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Call me sad but I l've liked what I've seen today in B2 today....Not a lot you say,but it has backed up what I've said several times..If you get the girls in the apt together they get on really well...Angel and Belle earlier, and now Angel and Gina...

To me, Angel is the key here though...:angel::heart:

Just need all 3 to stay in...::)

That would be good if the others went to a Belle party - one in which all the clothes came off. We have had enough topless parties and it would seem strange considering the amount of total nudity by these girls especially Belle and Angel walking around the flat.

If not then if Belle is out and comes in and does what she did at the weekend that works for me and I couldn't really care about the other 2. Nice to see a good evening but it has to be good watching. I've see Angel dance naked in the kitchen to Belle's music and we're pretty sure that Gina has no qualms.

• Upvote 1

That's the thing, people were unaware what Belle's been doing because of failed Replay but she's giving a sexy naked dance show, not the tame lame topless ones of the twins, but a full naked flashing labia, flashing butt one with genuine personality and people still say she's not doing much. Well sometimes she's had 9 (NINE) entries in the Top 40 which is equal to anybody.

Irma dressed casual is going out just like last night when we don't think she met up with Belle. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That would be good if the others went to a Belle party - one in which all the clothes came off. We have had enough topless parties and it would seem strange considering the amount of total nudity by these girls especially Belle and Angel walking around the flat.

If not then if Belle is out and comes in and does what she did at the weekend that works for me and I couldn't really care about the other 2. Nice to see a good evening but it has to be good watching. I've see Angel dance naked in the kitchen to Belle's music and we're pretty sure that Gina has no qualms.

The potential is all there