Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Belle à la maison

Glad I saw that because I thought she was still out. She normally goes to her room rather than the couch. It seems to be her secure area so I hope that's not a bad sign. The light's nice and bright in her room unlike this afternoon. Perhaps she should have waited to dance :biggrin:. Cam 11 looks particularly good for once.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hi Belle. back earlier than I expected. I wonder how your evening was. I hope it was good but you seem a little quiet. If you get an early night, I get an early night not that I'm tired.

Did you see how she looked at us when she walked thru the door, if looks could kill !

BTW Gina did do a bit of teasing. I've noticed one of the twins does it too but do they have any real intention to bate? Like their pussy displays it just seems to be what they've been asked to do for the camera - it really does.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did you see how she looked at us when she walked thru the door, if looks could kill !

I didn't see her arrive but do you really think she looked at us. Half the time when people say she looked at the bathroom cam I don't believe it. They are just looking in that direction. Only person I know looked directly into the cam is Nelly. Leora checks her position but doesn't look. I think that's exactly what Gina and the Twins do as well.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW Gina did do a bit of teasing. I've noticed one of the twins does it too but do they any real intention to bate. Like their pussy displays it just seems to be what they've been asked to do for the camera - it really does.

I'm starting to feel that way too BB...:cry:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I didn't see her arrive but do you really think she looked at us. Half the time when people say she looked at the bathroom cam I don't believe it. They are just looking in that direction. Only person I know looked directly into the cam is Nelly. Leora checks her position but doesn't look. I think that's exactly what Gina and the Twins do as well.

Yeah it was just how it looked, she seemed to glance at the cam as she walked in. She probably did to be fair as she did it while sexy dancing to cam 12 earlier today, with a smile.

I've got a big decision to make now. Do I stay up a bit longer, hoping for the 'The Body' Gina to slide her hand down between her legs from the back entrance and get her fingers working on her slightly moist pussy, from the Nivea, inserting 1, then 2 fingers, before she gives a bating session of such epic proportions that we'll be talking about it on here for weeks...or do I go to bed...:huh:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah it was just how it looked, she seemed to glance at the cam as she walked in. She probably did to be fair as she did it while sexy dancing to cam 12 earlier today, with a smile.

Well let's be gentle with her tonight. She's not a state like poor Irma was last night - hugs :heart:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm starting to feel that way too BB...:cry:

I sincerely believe they do get instructions from time to time. I think maybe they ask Gina + The Twins what their limits are and they live up to it. People like Nicole and now Belle live their lives on camera in a rollercoaster fashion with good times and bad times, those others just seem to be doing a job all the time. I switch on at night and there's yet another 2 or 3 way shower with Gina touching them and I'm like didn't this happen the last 10 nights she was here?