Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well let's be gentle with her tonight. She's not a state like poor Irma was last night - hugs :heart:

I think we have been pretty nice to Belle today and so i will end the day on such note, 

Night anyone who is left and goodnight lovely Pixie Belle :heart:

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think we have been pretty nice to Belle today and so i will end the day on such note, 

Night anyone who is left and goodnight lovely Pixie Belle :heart:

Night sulzer. Pixie Belle:heart: is indeed lovely

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: yawning quite a bit. Sadly for me, the panties appear to be staying on. I thought they might with her mood but I love her pussy so much

She is yawning as much as me, im going to have to go lol

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I have not heard Belle speak with Alex on the phone so ... I have not known her other than when using him as a Taxi to be with Alex without Irma - although obviously I don't know the details of outside - so I have absolutely no reason to believe he is sniffing around her. On hearing her talk about other guys particularly the 2 she talked about last time they were older but as far as I could tell were good looking and in good physical condition.

So what you are saying is.....Alex doesn't stand a chance because he is not in good physical condition?   There is an old saying.......Money talks and bullshit walks!!   I personally wouldn't believe a word of what your Belle says,  but that is just me.   I think she is more loose than a long neck goose!!

I really really doubt he will be. If he is we can all complain to RLC because enough is enough. I said before with him being with Belle for I think 6 nights of 7 including the club, we were in effect paying RLC and the agency to fly girls over to entertain him. I would point out the last body paint party - hands up anybody who enjoyed that, maybe Gina, not any of anus, possibly Irma and Alex. I didn't have a problem with him initially but there gets point in which the piss is being taken. I don't know if he had anything to do with Irma and Stella being away - I honestly don't know but maybe it's been revealed on here - but if so, come on now ...

I am not really concerned with him being with the girls. I am jealous of him, maybe envious of him is more accurate, because given the opportunity I would do the same thing so I'm not critical Irma and I am not critical of him, but I am critical of whoever runs the Barcelona project because he's being allowed to fuck it up. The banana shows were great and the Irma Stella 3some sounded interesting - I didn't see it - but i did think his presence has been positive since. Belle of course is on fire so if he had anything to do with lighting I guess I should praise him for that, but I think it is more to do with other people she's met.

Alex is a perve in every sense of the word.   He has money and he is taking advantage of these poor girls that don't.........according to you all that is.   I personally feel that these type of girls are not hurting for anything!!   He will be around, trust me on this.   He knows where both of the apartments are that house girls that he believes are vulnerable.   He will be around BB  :(

4 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Man, when Angie speaks she sounds like a transvestite, not a girly voice like Belle.  Meet in dark closet, would scare crap out of me.

Interesting in deed!  I've only seen a couple of pics of her and I've seen some videos of her away from the apartment and I never would have thought she would have sounded like a tranny!!

You see, although you can't Harley unfortunately, this is what I have now been waiting 110 days for from My Belle:heart: and she came close today. Gina has her legs wide open and her pussy spread in full light pointing at the camera. I just hope we see this once from Belle before she leaves. It is pretty much what we would have seen on the balcony at one point. I won't deny it. I'm impressed but it doesn't mean a lot to me. If I'd not seen I wouldn't be worried - if I missed Belle like this I'd be devastated. Knowing that we might see this on the balcony or that people might get this view at the swingers' club - we don't know they did but it is not impossible especially if Belle had a few drinks while she was there - absolutely kills me. I can't help that. I have to deal with it. I wish I didn't but it's just annoying for me and not a problem for the rest of humanity. It no more makes me a loon than people in the UK being frightened of spiders. 

They know that as long as they do what you say they did that is in bold text, that's all they have to do LOL.  I think within 5 minutes of seeing Belle like that......that it would pass and not be any kind of a big deal anymore!