Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel heading out too soon and, as you'd expect, looks gorgeous in stockings and a lovely clinging dress....These B2 girls don't half scrub up well...:biggrin::heart:

As I mentioned earlier My Belle:heart: is putting on simpler make-up this trip so she doesn't look quite so spectacular. I don't know why but some of that exquisite subtlety has gone but of course she wouldn't need to wear make up to impress me - or anything :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Belle's lovely as she is BB...:angel:

When my girl was here you know i thought she had similar facial features to Belle, such as nose and in particular, lips. So for me. Belle has the prettiest face of all the Barca girls right now but, of course, I do like them all though....:heart:

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When my girl was here you know i thought she had similar facial features to Belle, such as nose and in particular, lips. So for me. Belle has the prettiest face of all the Barca girls right now but, of course, I do like them all though....:heart:

Nicole was prettier than Belle but there had similar lower faces and their bottoms could have been twins! Belle has a bit of a weakness in her cheeks but she used different gradations of gold make up to hide that and did it so tat when she want out she looked as good as Nicole and I would say had a better personality.

• Upvote 1

My Belle:heart: used to give the greatest showers - what happened? At least for once the towel's not in the way and we may see some pussy but Angel (why have they still not copied the fucking key?) needs letting in. Belle goes to Angel's room naked with a receipt and then immediately dresses in pink granny panties, blue jeans, and a usual dull top but not bra - not the she needs a bra really because they still are perky.

So no nudity today and none yesterday evening - zero score for me, but I cause I'll always give Belle one :dodgy: well 10 out of 10 for being My Belle:heart:.