Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I do wonder if most women really do bate like Angel. When the Goddess or Masha or Irma bates, there is almost certainly an element of show and really I can't say many women have bated in my presence but then they would have an audience so again difficult to tell what is real. We've seen a lot of passive bates in RLC, like those of Kristy for instance. 

I would say there's no show in Angel's bates at all, 100% genuine, hence the hidden facial expressions and the fact that she puts so much into it. It's her routine and obvious it works for her. I think this is how she really bates. If guys here don't like it and want more of a show with lots of Oohs and Aahs, then there are plenty of girls here they can watch. I personally love to watch Angel masturbating and reaching climax...:biggrin::angel::heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would say there's no show in Angel's bates at all, 100% genuine, hence the hidden facial expressions and the fact that she puts so much into it. It's her routine and obvious it works for her. I think this is how she really bates. If guys here don't like it and want more of a show with lots of Oohs and Aahs, then there are plenty of girls here they can watch. I personally love to watch Angel masturbating and reaching climax...:biggrin::angel::heart:

My point wasn't about whether Angel's bates are real - I am sure they are - or necessarily about the others being real as women might be different but pointing out that maybe criticism of bates being dull is possibly due to the fact that in real life we witness reality so little so our experience is mainly that of the more exciting bates. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Off with makeup and contact lenses and back in bed

That's not what I wanted My Belle:heart: to take off LOL. Shutters down so even less light for the bed :sad:. Seems Belle and I both have had too little sleep

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it's beautiful to watch...:heart:

I'll have to watch later because I can't tear myself away from My Belle:heart:. It's actually quite funny because it seems over the last few hours Belle's remembering to do things very slowly that she would have done last night. She started off on the bed with the light off then remembered her phone, then to switch the light on, then to get undressed, then to take her make up off, then to switch her light off, then to use her Listerine all over a 4-5 hour period - alcohol sure slows the thought processes down. My main worry now is she won't remember to put the shutters up for the rest of her stay.