Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Well shutters down and now this invisible bath. Almost anyone else I would start to wonder if this hiding wasn't deliberate. Looks like this might be another dead loss day to me. I am sure she'll have panties on hours before she switches the light on, then she'll go out and come back. Only then if she's back early and in a good mood (and you see the problem marrying those 2 things) will I see anything worth seeing from My Belle:heart: today. Not sure she's much interested in any parties at B1 and B2 but they seemed to have died a death as Irma ceased to be any kind of leader ages ago. Since Nora went she's almost relied on Alex. However like Belle in her first 10 days, because of what she's done and she's still majorly naked at least Irma gets a free pass. 

Naked for one second in the BeR and then My Belle:heart: goes under the duvet :sad:. Light's off shutters down and under the duvet. I'm not comparing her with Gina and The Twins but at least be a bit more like Irma and Stella :biggrin:. Belle is naked a fair bit of the time but 80% of the time we can't see any of it and most of the rest of the time it's too dark. I don't think there can be anybody more frustrating to watch right now and yet 15 minutes of solid brightly light nudity and I'd declare it a great day and thenk My Belle:heart: profusely but since her last sexy dance which was with the light off, we've really seen nothing.

Well My Belle:heart: is showing her pussy now although it is too dark to see it :cry:

You Gina and Angel fans are so lucky with the light. Right now for want of illumination, I would have big blue writing all over CC but I suppose that would annoy some people.

Now Belle you could lie on the couch or sit there like Rebecca giving great views or we could now have a naked sexy dance in the LR. Come on My Belle:heart: in the words of Peter Griffin "Throw me a freakin' bone!" :biggrin:

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

... that she always hide her face when masturbate ... :)

What I can't get my head around is this MrB. Why does it bother you so much that Angel hides her face when you don't watch the girls apts anyway? Angelina is by far the most active, and, IMO, watchable of all the girls in Barca right now. I think she bates here like she would at home, and they are 100% real. I don't think she's comfortable with 1000's of us watching her facial expressions, especially when she reaches climax, but I'm sure in the privacy of her own home she won't hide her face...

I respect everyone's opinion, even when I don't agree with it, but to repeat the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month gets too much, and you'll end up with nobody to discuss anything with. I know you get frustrated, as I did sometimes trying to defend my girl Nicole but just let it go. Angel won't change the way she bates, and why should she if she's not happy showing her face. Heidi hid her face the other day and Zoya does it, so does this not tell you they're doing it for a particular reason, not hiding as such...more on a personal level....:confused:

If you don't think it's real, stick with the likes of Nelly+ Bogdan and Masha+Sasha, because they are 100% real and don't ever play up to the cameras...:dodgy: (sarcasm...)

• Upvote 5

Back behind the table. Maybe My Belle:heart: is a Ukranian agent sent to torture me ... a honey trap. So close so many times but my rewards are rare. I'm so stupid paying over $200 to effectively watch one girl who a might see in her glory for a few seconds a week, although The Goddess made sure I was adequately compensated this morning. She never lets me down. 

Maybe I'm watching on my own because My Belle:heart: hasn't had a top 48 entry on Replay for 36 hours unlike all the other Barcelona girls who dominate the list. A few days ago she was dominating and while it is great that she has been naked a lot since it's been a slow static difficult to see naked. My Belle:heart: whatever else you may say about her is a one off - a law unto herself and I guess I wouldn't have her any other way. She still has more personality in Barca than anyone other than Irma and Ilona ... since Kristy that is :biggrin: