Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

17:07 Great uncovered views of My Belle:heart: if with any kind of light after a friendly visit from Gina

17:07 Under the duvet again.

Resting up for another heavy night out i bet. 

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Resting up for another heavy night out i bet. 

Out where we can't see her so she might at least let us see her when she's in instead of all this darkness and covering up. I just watched the shower and Belle was stood up for less than a minute. The roller coaster goes on. Belle is most definitely back and showing great nudity just not where or when we can see it.:sad:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously she caught you off guard because you were still thinking about naked twister...::)

I am still in shock and did not notice that they were back in B1 either

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously she caught you off guard because you were still thinking about naked twister...::)

I have always had this dream of naked Twister - I think both houses have them so RLC obviously intended them to be used. I've got a feeling there might have been some naked Twister some time and we had a topless? game recently but I didn't pay attention because Belle wasn't involved. 

Well Belle has definitely buggered her sleeping pattern while I'm holding on to mine which meant going to sleep without realising there was epic show from The Goddess waiting thrusting her finger hard into her anus - fantastic - going on but it means I am good deal freshes than My Belle:heart:.

Do any of these girls ever actually eat enough food to have any energy? Belle has some crunchy stuff and salad. I'm sure a rabbit eats more!

The Goddess of course likes her junk food.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I have always had this dream of naked Twister - I think both houses have them so RLC obviously intended them to be used. I've got a feeling there might have been some naked Twister some time and we had a topless? game recently but I didn't pay attention because Belle wasn't involved. 

I reckon your dream would only be a 2 person game, you being 1 player...not sure who the other might be...:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon your dream would only be a 2 person game, you being 1 player...not sure who the other might be...:dodgy:

The problem with that is how could I resist standing up and leaving the board to look if she was bent over in the opposite direction. No she can play with the other pixies and I'll just watch 360 degrees.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The problem with that is how could I resist standing up and leaving the board to look if she was bent over in the opposite direction. No she can play with the other pixies and I'll just watch 360 degrees.

OK Alex...:dodgy: